Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

I can do a better job than her drunk and high at the same time.

Please share your accomplishments with us.
Turned 600,000 in debt into million a year profit with my mouth and my brain. I have therefore accomplished more than hilary Has in her entire political career.

Good for You! Do your accomplishments compare with Hillary's? She is highly educated, rich and famous.
If she is highly educated then I'm a genius, which I actually am for the record. my iq was tested when I was controlled by my psychotic parents. This is how I know.
What you are is, at best, a precocious teenager who trolls this board.

It was not a lie, is was misrembering the event, which had happened years earlier.

Politicians are often caught misremembering their past, in part because their lives are so well documented. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign was momentarily sidetracked by her own false memory of a time when, on a trip to Bosnia as first lady, she had to skip a greeting ceremony and run from her plane under sniper fire. As often happens, her memory was an embellishment of a real event, a hooked fish that got bigger in the retelling — there was fighting in the region, but not close enough to be a threat. Our memories tend to morph to match our beliefs about ourselves and our world. Mrs. Clinton did go to dangerous places, but on the tarmac in Bosnia she was met by children, not bullets

I'm sure none of you have misremembered something in your past. She was visiting a country at war. How many of you have visited a country in the midst of war? Some who were soldiers perhaps, but most people have not. She was probably in fear during that trip, and her memory played tricks on her. This kind of thing is documented all the time when people give evidence in situations of crimes, like home break-ins or street crimes they witness. The longer ago the event, the less accurate their memory is when remembering an event that was stressful and even frightening.

Last edited:
So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

If the GOP runs a candidate who's never told a lie, then you might have a case.

Do you know the difference between a lie and a hallucination of being in combat with snipers shooting at you? Go ahead run Hillary the attack ads will be epic. lol

It was not a lie, is was misrembering the event, which had happened years earlier.

Politicians are often caught misremembering their past, in part because their lives are so well documented. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign was momentarily sidetracked by her own false memory of a time when, on a trip to Bosnia as first lady, she had to skip a greeting ceremony and run from her plane under sniper fire. As often happens, her memory was an embellishment of a real event, a hooked fish that got bigger in the retelling — there was fighting in the region, but not close enough to be a threat. Our memories tend to morph to match our beliefs about ourselves and our world. Mrs. Clinton did go to dangerous places, but on the tarmac in Bosnia she was met by children, not bullets

I'm sure none of you have misremembered something in your past. She was visiting a country at war. How many of you have visited a country in the midst of war? Some who were soldiers perhaps, but most people have not. She was probably in fear during that trip, and her memory played tricks on her. This kind of thing is documented all the time when people give evidence in situations of crimes, like home break-ins or street crimes they witness. The longer ago the event, the less accurate their memory is when remembering an event that was stressful and even frightening.
LOL "misremembered" is that synonymous with lie or Alzheimer's?

That's some genuine BS right there ^^^

That's some genuine BS right there ^^^

it's called hero worship. "Hillary for president" she can handle the stress of being president, but she totally lost it flying into Bosnia:eusa_eh:

How do you "misremember" being shot at by a sniper??? :lol:

How do you "misremember" being shot at by a sniper??? :lol:

Just goes to show you the lengths some liberals will go to make excuses for these liars. She either intentionally lied or she has a mental health issue. Misremembered wow.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.
You may be mentally unfit to vote.

If we excluded the mentally unfit,the Democrat Party would disappear.
There are no batshit crazy women on the Republican side?

Perhaps though off hand I can't think if any, but you miss the point. The entire democrat party would be excluded.
Your point is total bullshit, and I ignored it. Perhaps part of your problem is that you see women like Palin and Bachman to be perfectly sane.

Your problem is that you hate women. I wasn't excluding men, you only considered the women to be bat shit crazy.

So he hates women because he calls Pailin and Bachman bat shit crazy? I call that being politically correct. You are the one saying he hates "all" women.

No dumbass, its because all he wants to focus on is the women. When I tried to bring men up as well, he went back to women.

If we excluded the mentally unfit,the Democrat Party would disappear.

Perhaps though off hand I can't think if any, but you miss the point. The entire democrat party would be excluded.
Your point is total bullshit, and I ignored it. Perhaps part of your problem is that you see women like Palin and Bachman to be perfectly sane.

Your problem is that you hate women. I wasn't excluding men, you only considered the women to be bat shit crazy.
The subject was Hillary. You have no argument, so you make up something ridiculous about me.You must hate men.

I wasn't making an argument you stupid shit! I made a statement, you argued. What a nit wit you are.

The subject was Hillary. You have no argument, so you make up something ridiculous about me.You must hate men.
Your initial point was idiotic.
"If we exclude the mentally unfit the Dem Party would disappear"
Are there no crazy GOP women?

Serioysly? What kind of argumetn is that? Even if there are crazy GOP women, that does not mean that the initial point was wrong. Dems are the party of the lazy and the crazy.

Hey moron, I said the WHOLE Democrat party would disappear. Why is it that you insist only women are bat shit crazy?

I smell troll ^^^

I smell troll ^^^

:trolls:

Hillary: I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary the man who conquered Mt. Everest

Ahem, Hillary you were born 5 years before Edmund Hillary climbed Mt. Everest

Hillary: Ah 5 years before ah well um I may have been sleep deprived when I said that.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Hillary will be up against "Captian Sum Tin Wong, Captian Wi Too Lo, Captian Ho Lee Fuk and Captain Go Fluck Yo Self".

personally, i always thought bill and hillary are the same guy. you never see them at the same time.

Forum List

Back