Hillary Paid Herself $250K from Campaign Funds

Only a quarter mil for two years work? She's slumming these days compared to the lecture circuit money.

"While it is legal for candidates to pay themselves from campaign funds..."

/thread.

Nice work if you can get it. Keep sending her money, libs. She's dead broke.

Hillary Paid Herself $250,000 From Campaign Funds

Washington free beacon? the same people who did the scam poll about the Nevada caucus to try to influence the outcome in Bernie's favor? :rofl:

damn you dumb as toast loons are embarrassing.

and you're allowed to reimburse yourself for campaign expenditures as far as I know.

how much did palin glom for clothes?

Washington free beacon? the same people who did the scam poll about the Nevada caucus to try to influence the outcome in Bernie's favor? :rofl:

and you're allowed to reimburse yourself for campaign expenditures as far as I know.

So you think it's a lie? You can't bring yourself to believe she would do such an unethical thing?

Hillary is the one who told the Federal government she took the money.

Committee/Candidate Details

And you folks sure made a two faced big deal out of it when a then middle class woman got a ware-rope upgrade. But then again see what the left has done to the middle class I am not sure they like them.

Forum List

Back