Hillary To Run Soon.Then What? All "Rally Goers Need To Fill Out An Application"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bow3::boobies::rock:, Shouldn't be too much longer before Hillary makes her announcement in a High School Auditorium where none of the teeny-boppers have any idea of whom she is. But Hillary must know that she cannot just let anyone in to her appearances. God forbid a dozen adults start yelling back at her "What Difference Does It Make" !!, and "Ben Gazzi" !!!, well to name just a few of her 12 or so scandals. Should be interesting to see who they select to fill her 2000 seater arenas/stadiums/schools/parking lots. Maybe her staff will not allow "Any Regular White Looking Middle Class American" into her events?:slap:

• Banned
:bow3::boobies::rock:, Shouldn't be too much longer before Hillary makes her announcement in a High School Auditorium where none of the teeny-boppers have any idea of whom she is. But Hillary must know that she cannot just let anyone in to her appearances. God forbid a dozen adults start yelling back at her "What Difference Does It Make" !!, and "Ben Gazzi" !!!, well to name just a few of her 12 or so scandals. Should be interesting to see who they select to fill her 2000 seater arenas/stadiums/schools/parking lots. Maybe her staff will not allow "Any Regular White Looking Middle Class American" into her events?:slap:
I am pretty sure that all stray dogs will be allowed in. at least they wont heckle her.

Shrub was the one who screened the audiences at his appearances. Only party loyalists allowed.

• Banned
i can just vision a large poster. Posted at all entrances. "If You Look Like Any Of These People" you cannot attend the Hillary event.

Ted's audience were required to be there under threat of a fine - at a university called..."Liberty"!

I hope some white guys paint there faces just to get into the rally. then 20 minutes into her boring speech start the yelling and screaming!

I hope some white guys paint there faces just to get into the rally. then 20 minutes into her boring speech start the yelling and screaming!

Right wingers hope for a lot of crazy shit that will never happen.

maybe Hillary will give away "I Don't Recall" T-shirts at the gate? with a huge print of Hillarys 70 yr old face on the front.

maybe Hillary will give away "I Don't Recall" T-shirts at the gate? with a huge print of Hillarys 70 yr old face on the front.

Wouldn't matter. She's still better than any of the idiots the right has to offer.

maybe Hillary will just demand that all white people be required to wear a muzzle?
If more democrats wore muzzles this nation truly would far better off. You know some of them are talking about the 2008 election?
It's like the spoiled brat looking at you and saying "But so and so did it back then!". SO WHAT?

The press is writing about Hillary just LIKE they did Nixon. They want to back pedal fine. But at least go back to histories LAST example of a parties GREATEST defeat.

WE Republicans learned a LOT. Seems the democrats need SPECIAL ED.

maybe Hillary will just demand that all white people be required to wear a muzzle?
If more democrats wore muzzles this nation truly would far better off. You know some of them are talking about the 2008 election?
It's like the spoiled brat looking at you and saying "But so and so did it back then!". SO WHAT?

The press is writing about Hillary just LIKE they did Nixon. They want to back pedal fine. But at least go back to histories LAST example of a parties GREATEST defeat.

Many on the left are already declaring that Ted Cruz is on the Loco Side, really? and Joe Biden&Pelosi are Brilliant Scholars?

Many on the left are already declaring that Ted Cruz is on the Loco Side, really? and Joe Biden&Pelosi are Brilliant Scholars?
Tell me something there Rexx. WHICH party here is dressed as clowns?

Forum List

Back