Hillary’s Back in the News and She Openly Endorses Political Violence (VIDEO)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Let me give you something to contemplate upon, right before the midterms: the evil witch is back in the news cycle with a vengeance. On a short side note, can you imagine America today with Hillary president? The sheer thought makes my skin crawl.

Basically, this woman has gone full retard, there’s no other way to put it really, and chose to tacitly encourage the ongoing political violence, courtesy of the unhinged left, as she said, but let me quote:

You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe that if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Hillary is a low life.

Her idea of Civil is for her to pay thugs to stick a bayonet up a foreign leader’s behind so her criminal syndicate could steal Libya’s wealth.

And then she cackled about it like an old crone finding a cookie.

“We came. We saw. He died. (Cackle, cackle)”

They have more money than god...what the fuck are they hoping to accomplish with this? Return to relevance?

Seriously, who would pay to see them? I can't even imagine.

NoDie.jpg

I am loving it....

The tards just keep digging their hole deeper and deeper...……

I can't wait til election night....

That will be one hell of a party...

I can see tards setting themselves on fire and jumping

off bridges and Shit....

Is life good or what?????????

They have more money than god...what the fuck are they hoping to accomplish with this? Return to relevance?

Mrs. Clinton may be raising money for another run in 2020- Chelsea isn't ready yet but but 2024 or 2028 she might be.

As far as the Clinton tour, I think they will do well. Big Labor has a lot of money and will be able to distribute the tickets to their members.

Mrs. Clinton may be raising money for another run in 2020- Chelsea isn't ready yet but but 2024 or 2028 she might be.

As far as the Clinton tour, I think they will do well. Big Labor has a lot of money and will be able to distribute the tickets to their members.

The billary tour will be a flop…

They “Got No” pizazz…

For it to work there has to some truth to it…..

They are Shit out of luck here.

Trump is the MASTER because his shtick is

based in truth….

That’s why he is funnier than Shit…………..

She’s just trying to get the Democrat lowlife base excited for the midterms

Forum List

Back