Hillary's Hoarsy Voice At The Last Debate. What's Happening To Her Voice? She Sounds Horrible.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno::eek-52::tomato: You got to admit, Something is going on with Hillary's voice. Have you ever heard her voice sounding so bad and annoying? Maybe it's old age? Maybe her voice is fading away? And yet some people are excited over her? Hillary is beginning to sound like that angry Chef or Line Cook who hates all of the waiters that want to complain to them about their crappy meals that they had to bring back to the kitchen! Then "Chef Hillary" tells the waiters....."Back To The End Of The Line You "Goddmann -------Fill In The Blank" !!!!!!:fu:

:dunno::eek-52::tomato: You got to admit, Something is going on with Hillary's voice. Have you ever heard her voice sounding so bad and annoying? Maybe it's old age? Maybe her voice is fading away? And yet some people are excited over her? Hillary is beginning to sound like that angry Chef or Line Cook who hates all of the waiters that want to complain to them about their crappy meals that they had to bring back to the kitchen! Then "Chef Hillary" tells the waiters....."Back To The End Of The Line You "Goddmann -------Fill In The Blank" !!!!!!:fu:
YOu realize there's a bad cold/flu going around. Everyone I know who's had it (including myself) went thru the exact same stages that Hillary is going thru. It took me almost 2 months to shake it off completely....I feel for her getting on planes and off with the pressurization...one of the most persistant things was my ears being plugged up.

The human throat is capable of passing only so many lies...her's is finally maxed out.

YOu realize there's a bad cold/flu going around. Everyone I know who's had it (including myself) went thru the exact same stages that Hillary is going thru. It took me almost 2 months to shake it off completely....I feel for her getting on planes and off with the pressurization...one of the most persistant things was my ears being plugged up.

No Bod they are stupid. Bipartisan here.

I for the life of me do not understand this with our females out there both sides. Take a fucking lesson in radio talk. They don't do it. They shriek. I throw things at the wall when Clinton/Palin/Warren are interviewed.

Take a freaking lesson from professionals.

maybe God is controlling her voice at this point? and maybe God has to power to make Hillary sound like a dog?

OMG your avatars are so funny. I'm actually starting to follow you for them. I need a life. But come on that one is funny!

Then change the TV STATION, Dumbass, old age:fu: That Orangutan on the other side is 2 years older..

At least she dosen't walk around with a dead orange rat on her head, or has skin so orange it looks like she has Liver disease, or is so fat she dosen't bitch about having to stand for 2 hours...

At least she dosen't look like an old Orange ape, and talks like a retarded carnival barker...

If you don't like her voice turn the TV off you goofy inbred cocksucker...

Forum List

Back