ho-hum--another black child murdered

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...just about every day a black child is shot ..ho hum from BLM--as usual
...another ''party shooting'''

Federal Death Penalty for the use of a gun in commission of any crime. Remember, Guns Don't Kill People, Bad Guys Kill People.

and directly below the DM story on the black girl that BLM doesn't care about, they have the BLM section!!!!!!

Federal Death Penalty for the use of a gun in commission of any crime. Remember, Guns Don't Kill People, Bad Guys Kill People.
Hang whoever did it within 1 week after the guilty verdict.
That is just terrible!

..I say put them in the cage with the monkeys/etc and see how tough they are

..I say put them in the cage with the monkeys/etc and see how tough they are
No..Hang within 1 week of guilty verdict.
They have no clue who these jokers are! More people need to be armed, not less.
They may never catch these evil criminals!
If more were armed at the party, these evil bastards may could have been stopped.
Right then and right there.

Why is it that Black Lies Matter only cares when a black criminal is shot but ignores when a black child is shot
I guess Black Lies Matters should change their name to Black Criminal Lives Matter

Why is it that Black Lies Matter only cares when a black criminal is shot but ignores when a black child is shot
I guess Black Lies Matters should change their name to Blacl Criminal Lives Matter
BLM doesn't care about this. It's an American problem, not an advancing Marxism problem

That is just terrible!
Agree! Public execution.

Just tragic.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against Black people

Your need to have BLM give a shit is in vain when it involves black on black crime.
..we've been over this before--what you just posted is babble crap bullshit
..there is not a problem of police brutality
police unjustifiably kill--maybe---5 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
you and BLM do not make any sense = idiocy
--you do see the difference 3000 to --MAYBE--5? and they are mostly jackass criminals RESISTING arrest
..I don't like using these terms, but you/BLM are very, very silly and stupid

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against Black people

Your need to have BLM give a shit is in vain when it involves black on black crime.
Exactly ....

Because Black LIES Matter is a Racist, America Hating, Marxist, Domestic Terrorist organization who could care less about Black Americans.

Exactly ....

Because Black LIES Matter is a Racist, America Hating, Marxist, Domestic Terrorist organization who could care less about Black Americans.
I doubt very seriously you give a shit about the welfare blacks also.

Exactly ....

I doubt very seriously you give a shit about the welfare blacks also.
..I care about the kids.....unlike BLM/etc

Then they should change their name. I get that Thugs Lives Matter When Killed by Cops is pretty long-winded, but that would be far more accurate.

Forum List

Back