Hoax: French protesters chanting "Trump"!

I would like to see more true conservatives in Congress rather than these tax and spend Rinos.

Then vote against "Pro Israel Republicans."

Judaism and libertarianism are 180 degree opposites.

The GOP is currently flooded with JDAACs. The JDAACs need to be purged. They aren't conservative at all.

I will vote for Republicans that share my conservative ideology.

You’re a one trick pony and I am not biting.

Cya, pal.
What is conservative now? Running up huge deficits and hating immigrants?

What is conservative now?

The "Fox News" definition of "conservative" is pretty straight....

You must be

100% PRO ISRAEL

and that makes you a "conservative..."

Other issues matter NOT.

Look at Fox. JDAAC Mike Huckabee was a Mike Dukakis level big spender in Arkansas, for example.... and yet he is cited as "conservative..."

Dick Morris is a GREAT EXAMPLE of a "Fox News conservative...." never mind

HE WAS BILL CLINTON's CAMPAIGN MANAGER in 1992....

What is conservative now?

The "Fox News" definition of "conservative" is pretty straight....

You must be

100% PRO ISRAEL

and that makes you a "conservative..."

Other issues matter NOT.

Look at Fox. JDAAC Mike Huckabee was a Mike Dukakis level big spender in Arkansas, for example.... and yet he is cited as "conservative..."

Dick Morris is a GREAT EXAMPLE of a "Fox News conservative...." never mind

HE WAS BILL CLINTON's CAMPAIGN MANAGER in 1992....
By my definition Bill Clinton was more conservative than the conservatives we have now...

I would like to see more true conservatives in Congress rather than these tax and spend Rinos.

The GOP is currently flooded with JDAACs. The JDAACs need to be purged. They aren't conservative at all.

Cya, pal.

Since when do Libs give a fuck about the debt?

Borders should be secure. We have legal immigration.

I am not happy with the last budget. I am sure the Dem Congress that takes over in 2019 will erase the deficit. I am banking on it, because they are good custodians of the future.

By my definition Bill Clinton was more conservative than the conservatives we have now...

Yeah, Bill was more fiscally conservative except.... he did try to get HILLARYCARE passed....

Bill did shut down the government to get MORE SPENDING.... but now takes credit for that exact budget that he SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT to try to stop....

Bill Clinton is one thing.... a LIAR.

Cya, pal.

Since when do Libs give a fuck about the debt?

Borders should be secure. We have legal immigration.

I am not happy with the last budget. I am sure the Dem Congress that takes over in 2019 will erase the deficit. I am banking on it, because they are good custodians of the future.
Deficits were lower under Obama. Full repub government increased them. That's all I know.

Yeah, Bill was more fiscally conservative except.... he did try to get HILLARYCARE passed....

Bill did shut down the government to get MORE SPENDING.... but now takes credit for that exact budget that he SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT to try to stop....

Bill Clinton is one thing.... a LIAR.
Aren't all politicians? Deficits were a lot better under him. Crime dropped dramatically. Welfare reform....

Aren't all politicians?

It is a matter of degree.

Bill is actually in third place of the last three ex Presidents, for example. W and O are vying for the top spot. If O came out of the closet, that would likely crown W as the biggest liar in US history....

You know what’s real?

Riots in France because of an oppressive government overtaxing its citizens.

Paris Climate Accord can suck a big fat phallus.

Trump warned these European elitist fucks, and they mocked him.

Fuck them.

Power to the people!

They usually protest and burn things when the government wants to cut spending on them.

A video of conservative protesters in the UK rallying in support of conservative Tommy Robinson is being misrepresented in certain message boards as taking place in France.
The goal is to pretend that the French people in general love Trump.
Beware of message boards that allow and promote the spreading of hoaxes.

Even Trump himself got duped by the hoax, which was first tweeted by a QAnon - loving Twitter user.
Trump elevated Charlie Kirk's false claim about French protesters chanting his name. That never happened.
Yeah Media Matters.

A video of conservative protesters in the UK rallying in support of conservative Tommy Robinson is being misrepresented in certain message boards as taking place in France.

Even Trump himself got duped by the hoax, which was first tweeted by a QAnon - loving Twitter user.
Trump elevated Charlie Kirk's false claim about French protesters chanting his name. That never happened.

They had their chance to elect their closest version of President Trump, Le Pen. Instead they voted for that beta cuck and globalist pig, Macron.

Media Matters? Might as well use FOX.

Forum List

Back