Hola

howdy do, cracker! welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

doormat-header-071018.jpg

be sure to pick up ter complimentary hazmat suit b4 you walk thru the door.

Doing fine and dandy. My friends call me Saltine

okey dokey - saltine it is.

after you take a look around, & possibly get hammered for yer political leanings - depending on where you stand, & by whom ... feel free to visit the USMB lounge, where politics is off limits & is a relaxed fun place to visit.

• Banned
okey dokey - saltine it is.

after you take a look around, & possibly get hammered for yer political leanings - depending on where you stand, & by whom ... feel free to visit the USMB lounge, where politics is off limits & is a relaxed fun place to visit.
Going there now

Last edited:
Welcome.
As always, there area few questions that must be answered to complete your dossier.
1. There is something wrong with everybody here. What exactly is wrong with you?
2. On a scale of 1 to to 10, just how crazy are you?
3. What terrible thing happened in your life to cause you to spiral down to these depths, and end up here?
4. Betty or Wilma?

Welcome.
As always, there area few questions that must be answered to complete your dossier.
1. There is something wrong with everybody here. What exactly is wrong with you?
2. On a scale of 1 to to 10, just how crazy are you?
3. What terrible thing happened in your life to cause you to spiral down to these depths, and end up here?
4. Betty or Wilma?
1. I only have one leg
2. 9.86%
3. I was running in a marathon in China and I was attacked and they cut my leg off.
4. Ménage à trois

Forum List

Back