Holder Held

Applause for the most embarrassing nakedly partisan thing I have ever seen congress do? I guess the ends must justify the means in someone's mind.

Most nakedly partisan since Clinton got impeached, anyway. Don't worry, they can top this.

What was partisan about Clinton committing perjury, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering? Do you think that rules and laws shouldn't apply to democrats?

Applause for the most embarrassing nakedly partisan thing I have ever seen congress do? I guess the ends must justify the means in someone's mind.

Most nakedly partisan since Clinton got impeached, anyway. Don't worry, they can top this.

What was partisan about Clinton committing perjury, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering? Do you think that rules and laws shouldn't apply to democrats?
Give it up....The Clintoon zombie losers are going to go to their graves, with the words "it was only a blowjob" uttered with their last dying breath. :lmao:

Give it up....The Clintoon zombie losers are going to go to their graves, with the words "it was only a blowjob" uttered with their last dying breath. :lmao:

You mean, that's what they will, in the end, spit out?

You mean, that's what they will, in the end, spit out?
rimshot.gif

It wasn't a slim majority. It was 255 to 67. Democrats can ignore it at their peril and CNN can continue to stroke the radical left wing's slim hold on reality by pretending it didn't happen but once again democrats make sleaze bag history. Don't democrats remember that they just finished bringing a baseball star to trial in federal court for the relatively minor offense of lying to congress and he faced ten years? What happens when Holder is indicted?

I guess you missed the nakedly partisan congressional cramdown vote on Obolshevikcare, eh, Goober?
^
My bitch claims to be a Libertarian, but continues to defend everything Republican. :lol:

Can somebody tell this ignorant ferriner what this actually means? The contempt charge that is....Does he go to jail? Get sacked? Pay a fine? Hand over documents? What?

Last edited:

Unlike you, I start at the beginning. Why was that part even investigated in the first place? You may laugh it off, but even though you're a fence sitter, you think it OK that your private life is invaded? That was what that was tantamount to.

Sure, if he lied about national security, or something that would affect everyday Americans - throw the book at him. But for being embarassed and not wanting his personal business over the air waves? fuck off. As Ravi says, spitefull jerks...

Unlike you, I start at the beginning. Why was that part even investigated in the first place? You may laugh it off, but even though you're a fence sitter, you think it OK that your private life is invaded? That was what that was tantamount to.

Sure, if he lied about national security, or something that would affect everyday Americans - throw the book at him. But for being embarassed and not wanting his personal business over the air waves? fuck off. As Ravi says, spitefull jerks...

You don't get to commit perjury and then just say "fuck off, it's private." It doesn't work that way. The whole thing began over an investigation into allegations of sexual harrassment against another woman - one in a long string of charges of sex crimes against the president going back at least to his days as governor. CRIMES, so fuck off with your fuck off. The whole thing led to his testifying and lying and tampering with witnesses and evidence and obstructing justice. It is NOT the 'oh, he just got a blow job from some fat skank, leave him alone' BS that liberals have tried to revise it to.

Forum List

Back