Holy cow: 16.4M Americans say chocolate milk comes from brown cattle

Trump supporters are "cement heads" who believe Donald Trump is a "wonderful Moral Man of great Integrity" and they also believe Science is a hoax ... absolute Brick heads

Hello ....Look who is in the White House ...Hello

/---- Yeah, the first private citizen elected president who is draining the swamp of your career corrupt politicians. No wonder you're pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How is he draining the swamp by hiring lobbyist with waivers? You know his campaign promise was that he would not hire lobbyist for his administration..

/---- Yeah, the first private citizen elected president who is draining the swamp of your career corrupt politicians. No wonder you're pissed.

How is he draining the swamp by hiring lobbyist with waivers? You know his campaign promise was that he would not hire lobbyist for his administration..
/---- If he wasn't draining the swamp your corrupt career politicians you admire so much wouldn't be as pissed and the RINOSs would support him more than they are.

19113647_439611223090336_757234225998457890_n.png

24 % percent of tea Baggers believe Orange juice come from Trump...They come looking for that OJ like a "Gnat to a Dog's wiener"

Now I understand why you chose a Roustabout to perform your lobotomy. Was the brainwash part of the process, or did that come before?

/---- If he wasn't draining the swamp your corrupt career politicians you admire so much wouldn't be as pissed and the RINOSs would support him more than they are.
I don't have any politicians, so your ideas on ownership are eschewed...I noticed that you did sidestep the statement about Trump lying about hiring lobbyist for his administration though...Just because I voted for Trump doesn't mean he gets a free ride...

59444ffd16000022001169ba.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― The Trump White House will stand with corporations over workers in a looming Supreme Court battle involving arbitration agreements,
Trump Administration Sides With Employers Over Workers On Arbitration Agreements | HuffPost
Draining the swamp, but not of corporate fascism..

WASHINGTON ― The Trump White House will stand with corporations over workers in a looming Supreme Court battle involving arbitration agreements,
Trump Administration Sides With Employers Over Workers On Arbitration Agreements | HuffPost
/---- So? Who says it's the wrong position to take?

/---- So? Who says it's the wrong position to take?
I do and the Founding Fathers.

Forum List

Back