Holy Cow...CNN has a truthful moment and advises Biden he need to stop lying.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Biden's repeated lie he told in the 1980's that he marched in the Civil Rights movement (which he himself admits he did not) yet continues to tell the story of when he did.
Here CNN analyst talk about Creepy's habit of embellishing and stretching the truth and advising him he needs to stop.
I would have posted this earlier...but I had to be awakened from passing out upon the shock of hearing a moment of brief truth and clarity from CNN.

Biden's repeated lie he told in the 1980's that he marched in the Civil Rights movement (which he himself admits he did not) yet continues to tell the story of when he did.
Here CNN analyst talk about Creepy's habit of embellishing and stretching the truth and advising him he needs to stop.
I would have posted this earlier...but I had to be awakened from passing out upon the shock of hearing a moment of brief truth and clarity from CNN.

CNN is facing something of an ideological civil war I gather, in deciding which brand and level of crazy it ought to get behind for 2020. I guess this time, old Joe is the less crazy of them all, and thus in their eyes needs some "moral" comeuppance in the form of nationally televised flagellation.

"i'd be surprised if Obama ran for president, he's on everyone's list for VP" - Biden in 2008...HOW IRONIC!

Biden can sound persuasive. as the irish in boston say, he can talk a dog off a meat wagon. but he makes too many gaffes!

CNN isn't necessarily being critical. The network is reminding Biden to be more careful as we get closer to the election. The problem is that Biden has mental problems and is unable to tell fact from fiction anymore.

Joe is a resilient SOB. he certainly has been hit harder than this. he'll survive!

So in other words, the Dims have dug up this 30 year old loser fossil they never intended to need to run again who's run for generations and lost every bid for the president who has a bigger problem with the facts than Trump does? On top of which he is a creepy little girl fondler?

EXCELLENT!

They are begging Joe to button it up if he wants to win the nomination and have a prayer against Trump.

Forum List

Back