Holy Crap!!

..and the funniest thing is, I haven't heard a single liberal try to give Obama credit.

:laugh:

..and the funniest thing is, I haven't heard a single liberal try to give Obama credit.

The timing makes it impossible...100% of my gains were realized after Tump was elected!!!

Just give them time. They're good at revising history toward their favor. Or they'll just say "Trump didn't do that. Someone else made that happen."

Or they'll post some nonsensical article from the Democratic Underground that shows how great the market was under Obama.

I own stocks as part of my extended retirement program. I try to be earth friendly and recycle and cycle to work and try to reduce my carbon footprint. I feel like such a bourgeois swine cruising past hundreds of homeless people holding will work for food signs... And my broker? Wells Fargo, and NOW with their track record, I can't sleep at night.

Last edited:

The timing makes it impossible...100% of my gains were realized after Tump was elected!!!

You didn't make good money during the Obama years in the stock market? Either you weren't invested or you're an idiot (no offense). Funny thing, the Lefties seem to conveniently forget how much richer the top 2% got while he was in office while everybody pretty much stagnated income-wise.

And do you know what I'm gonna do with that money libs?
I'm gonna stimulate the economy......
Funny-Cookie-Meme-Give-That-Man-A-Cookie-Picture.jpg

I own stocks as part of my extended retirement program. I try to be earth friendly and recycle and cycle to work and try to reduce my carbon footprint. I feel like such a bourgeoisie swine cruising past hundreds of homeless people holding will work for food signs... And my broker? Wells Fargo, and NOW with their track record, I can't sleep at night.

Did those "homeless" people work a job for years and invest their money?

You know that a large portion of them are just begging so they can buy drugs, alcohol, and a Big Mac.

Don't feel guilty about what you have, you earned it.

You didn't make good money during the Obama years in the stock market? Either you weren't invested or you're an idiot (no offense). Funny thing, the Lefties seem to conveniently forget how much richer the top 2% got while he was in office while everybody pretty much stagnated income-wise.
Stalking is a crime.

I own stocks as part of my extended retirement program. I try to be earth friendly and recycle and cycle to work and try to reduce my carbon footprint. I feel like such a bourgeoisie swine cruising past hundreds of homeless people holding will work for food signs... And my broker? Wells Fargo, and NOW with their track record, I can't sleep at night.

You know that a large portion of them are just begging so they can buy drugs, alcohol, and a Big Mac.

I have no idea why these people lost their homes. But the housing bubble collapse fiasco of 08' seems more likely the larger culprit. And there has always been homeless, but I am 60 years old, I think this compares to the great depression, another failure of the market. We are fortunate because we have our money and we are whistling past the graveyard. My brother and his wife, lost their home in a suburb of San Francisco. My sister, also living in the outskirts of San Francisco, is practically a millionaire. It's like living in America is a high stakes gamble.

LOL...I've always made more money in the market when a Conservative was in office.
I have a thirty year record to prove it.

I have no idea why these people lost their homes. But the housing bubble collapse fiasco of 08' seems more likely the larger culprit. And there has always been homeless, but I am 60 years old, I think this compares to the great depression, another failure of the market. We are fortunate because we have our money and we are whistling past the graveyard. My brother and his wife, lost their home in a suburb of San Francisco. My sister, also living in the outskirts of San Francisco, is practically a millionaire. It's like living in America is a high stakes gamble.

There is no excuse for anyone in this country to be homeless or hungry, unless they want to be. Many of them have emotional problems, drug problems, or alcohol addiction. Many of them just like living on the streets because it gives them a sense of "freedom" from responsibility.

Granted there are homeless who have fallen on hard times but with the help available to them from local, state, and federal programs, they should be homeless.

There is no excuse for anyone in this country to be homeless or hungry, unless they want to be. Many of them have emotional problems, drug problems, or alcohol addiction. Many of them just like living on the streets because it gives them a sense of "freedom" from responsibility.

Granted there are homeless who have fallen on hard times but with the help available to them from local, state, and federal programs, they should be homeless.
I see these people every day . I see how the liberal politicians enable illegal immigration not out of humanitarianism, but just plain straight out cynical pandering to greedy elitist wealthy businesses that don't care who they hurt as long as they profit. Then they cynically hide that exploitation as humanitarianism, I am about done with capitalism , but I still hold to it...I want it to work.

I see these people every day . I see how the liberal politicians enable illegal immigration not out of humanitarianism, but just plain straight out cynical pandering to greedy elitist wealthy businesses that don't care who they hurt as long as they profit. Then they cynically hide that exploitation as humanitarianism, I am about done with capitalism , but I still hold to it...I want it to work.

The left is not so much enabling illegal immigration for financial gain, as they are to increase their voter base. It's all about power. That's why there were so many programs to give them driver's licenses in several states.

The left is not so much enabling illegal immigration for financial gain, as they are to increase their voter base. It's all about power. That's why there were so many programs to give them driver's licenses in several states.
Money is power.

Forum List

Back