Holy Shite! Fake News MSNBC Dunce Gets Every Prediction Wrong [VIDEO]

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
:badgrin: Oh man, this one is hilarious. Hard to believe people still watch that channel.

Classic!

How does any American watch any of the lib networks, after Wikileaks exposed them for what they are.

Amazingly not ONE lib reporter exposed by Wikileaks, has been fired.

Is it any wonder liberals don't know WTF is going on?

classic..........but nobody watches that network. If you check the ratings, the #s are very close to "off the air"!!:bye1:

Let me take these few minutes I have to tell all you republicans you're all FOS and don't know news from a comedy show Your fav station FOX is built on lies and even those schmucks got the election wrong In closing let me tell you I pray you all get what you wished for what you voted for what you deserve

Let me take these few minutes I have to tell all you republicans you're all FOS and don't know news from a comedy show Your fav station FOX is built on lies and even those schmucks got the election wrong In closing let me tell you I pray you all get what you wished for what you voted for what you deserve
You are such a fucking unreal loser. Jewboy.

He looks a lot younger out of uniform.

hqdefault.jpg

In their minds they truly believe they are right or hope they are anyway. While the video is hilarious after the fact, watching the faces of these media types as the election results were coming in was priceless.

Did that imbecile get fired lmao!
you see, Trump can't possibly win because he has a problem with women, and especially when he was caught on the mike speaking about feeling vaginas......{yah,right, dont at least 60% of normal women want men to feel their vaginas?}

i wonder if the hosts on NBC/MSNBC were aware that Bill Clinton also liked to feel vaginas. but if Trump wanted to feel vaginas, he should of withdrawn from the race,,,right?

He looks a lot younger out of uniform.

hqdefault.jpg

In hindsight the comparison is spot on.

Did you watch the video?

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Forum List

Back