Holy toledo category!!Mother, 24, 'put her 2 sons, aged 1 and 2, in the oven and burned them alive

Crazy people do stuff that is not predictable. She’ll get off on a mental disorder. Hope her other kids aren’t looney tuned as well.

I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another person with mental problems the right want to lock up or kill AFTER the event, and didn't want to deal with BEFORE the event.
. Now you on the left argued that in the case of Paddock, that sometimes the mental problems aren't known till after the fact, but you claim here that the right should have seen this coming ?? Well no one saw what she did coming, and regardless she must or should pay the price for her actions now. She's proven to be a deadly mental case, and because of this the death penalty would be appropriate, and especially when she went after the most vulnerable in society (her children), for whom they had trust in her as their mother.

She is black then. I figured, with names like what she gave those two kids. I didn't click the link. Just reading about it makes me nauseous for those two little kids suffering such a horrible death.

White people do this stuff as well. Do you live under a rock?

She is black then. I figured, with names like what she gave those two kids. I didn't click the link. Just reading about it makes me nauseous for those two little kids suffering such a horrible death.
Killer Moms: Susan Smith, Diane Downs and Others

Just because she is black she should get the death sentence. I feel bad of course for the kids, but obviously one is not right in the head to do something like this.

I cannot wrap my brain around this. This is one of those crimes where you pray drugs were involved because no one in their right mind could do this. RIP poor babies.
Mother, 24, 'put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn't find a babysitter'
  • Lamora Williams, 24, from Atlanta, Georgia, Keyante Penn, two, and Ja'karter Penn, one in the oven at some point on Friday
  • According to the Atlanta police, the one and two-year-old boys 'received burn marks on their bodies
  • The stove was taken from the scene for additional investigation and an official autopsy is still being conducted
  • Fulton County jail officials say Williams waived her first appearance in court on Monday for felony murder charges
  • Williams video chatted her boys' father, Jameel Penn, and showed that something was off at her home

Read more: Atlanta mother accused of fatally burning two kids in oven | Daily Mail Online

Another person with mental problems the right want to lock up or kill AFTER the event, and didn't want to deal with BEFORE the event.
. Now you on the left argued that in the case of Paddock, that sometimes the mental problems aren't known till after the fact, but you claim here that the right should have seen this coming ?? Well no one saw what she did coming, and regardless she must or should pay the price for her actions now. She's proven to be a deadly mental case, and because of this the death penalty would be appropriate, and especially when she went after the most vulnerable in society (her children), for whom they had trust in her as their mother.

And it's true. Perhaps dealing with mental problems wouldn't have saved this woman from doing what she did.

That's not really the point. The point I'm making is that mental health needs to be considered more.

50% of people in US prisons have mental problems. The US seems to use prisons as a mental health "solution".

If she had murdered them just before giving birth, every liberal here would be defending her for exercising her "right to choose".

Are you aware Trump quit funding for chip? That probably doesn't bother you at all though. You have kids take care of them, but we are going to get rid of your BC pills. The GOP mentality and we are going to take away your healthcare as well.

Just because she is black she should get the death sentence. I feel bad of course for the kids, but obviously one is not right in the head to do something like this.
Susan Smith should had gotten the death sentence.

Are you aware Trump quit funding for chip? That probably doesn't bother you at all though. You have kids take care of them, but we are going to get rid of your BC pills. The GOP mentality and we are going to take away your healthcare as well.
So, your logic is that if the taxpayers don't pay for birth control, mothers should be permitted to murder their children? Or are you just desperately trying to somehow make this heinous act Trump's fault?

A lady kills her two young kids by cooking them alive in the oven...

And we get people saying they can't be mad at her because raising kids is hard,

People arguing if Blacks or Whites commit more heinous crimes,

People making it political saying that liberals are hypocrites because they accept abortions (like this is remotely the same),

And finally those that think it is ok because of mental illness.

:cuckoo:

. Susan Smith was a prime candidate for the death penalty, and the fact that she is alive, and living the life of Rielly in the prison system is a sad situation. I mean the woman even got pregnant in the prison. Good grief.

People making it political saying that liberals are hypocrites because they accept abortions (like this is remotely the same),

. Aborting healthy babies is murder. Just saying. Murder is murder.

Yeah I read about this earlier. Very sad. It's like there is nothing but sad news! Then in the same news feed:

Man beats a 17 month old toddler so badly he goes to the hospital and while the mother is watching the toddler die, the guy is pawning her stuff.

Fla. Man Allegedly Beat Girlfriend's Toddler — Then Pawned Her Belongings While She Was at the Hospital with Dying Son

Then there was an article about a little girl that died after a 325 adult SAT ON HER as punishment.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/16/girl-dies-after-325-pound-adult-sat-on-her-as-punishment/

Makes you lose faith in humanity.
Agree...some people should not be parents....but what are you gonna do? We cannot dictate that to others.

If she had murdered them just before giving birth, every liberal here would be defending her for exercising her "right to choose".

She would never do that. She might be crazy, but not THAT crazy to risk losing child support and welfare.

. Aborting healthy babies is murder. Just saying. Murder is murder.

I'm Pro-life, but it is NOT the same.

I think we need to outlaw ovens.

Forum List

Back