Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

Whoever gets his/her gun out first is the winner. If someone annoys you, get out your gun. Just shoot first and ask questions later. It's that simple. Consequences? Real people die and then families and friends grieve. When a gun is present, it just might get used in a moment of rage. And when it's over, it's too late.
Sounds like the hood I grew up in at one point in time.

Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?
when did that ever stop anyone?

Considering the number of CCW permits, and how rarely incidents like this happen....

I'd say it has stopped quite a few
the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.

2 incidents posted so far

What should we do?

rescind a few million CCW permits because of their actions?

Seems like over kill to me.
Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

Either get a magic wand, and wish all firearms away,

or

get a Constitutional Amendment passed to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Good thing another cross eyed cracker didn't start shooting the rambo wanna be thinking she was randomly shooting people in the parking lot , a lot of people could have either gotten killed or hurt

And yet..they didn't.

Considering there are over 12.8 million people now carrying guns for self defense…thanks for finding that rare example…and using it to lie about the truth and reality of concealed carry in the country….very typical of anti gun extremists…...

Considering that there are only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013 statistics…….and intentional murder committed by criminals in 2014…..8,145

And 1.5 million times armed citizens stop or prevent violent criminal attack…as per the bill clinton study.

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.
Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

Nope….all the classes and the NRA safety classes go over this….

or modifiy it

Considering the number of CCW permits, and how rarely incidents like this happen....

I'd say

the number of times something does not happen is no excuse, or rationalization for the times that it does.

What should we do?

Oh well, right? Unless it was your spawn caught in the cross fire and now looks like bloody Swiss cheese in the morgue, But you're OK with that, right? I mean they did go to class so they get a free pass! They were only practicing the 2nd amendment right afterall

or

it has stopped quite a few

What should we do?

or

or modify it so as to weed out all the nut jobs, vigilante, gunslingers bad eye sight ,unsteady hands, faux patriots all of that could be done without an amendment.

And here you have the exact opposite……2 guys rob a fast food restaurant…..no one pulls a concealed hand gun, the robbers get the money….and murder all of the customers….because no one had a concealed carry permit….

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chickenrestaurant in Palatine, Illinois, United States, a northwest suburb of Chicago, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

Yeah….I still support the 12.8 million people who carry guns for self defense…...

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.
Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?
Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?

The exception always proves the rule asshole.
So.......................millions of people drive cars millions of miles a day and a drunk driver kills someone and that's cause to take all the cars off the road?
What are you? Like fucking ten?

or modifiy it

I'd say

What should we do?

or

or modify it so as to weed out all the nut jobs, vigilante, gunslingers bad eye sight ,unsteady hands, faux patriots all of that could be done without an amendment.
I guess you figure you ought to be the one to take guns away from all those "faux patriots" right.

I hope she goes to jail.

I hope you get butt raped in a dark alley.
See...we all have hopes and dreams.

These are the people who say....trust me to own firearms

Hey,at least I know you're supposed to put a period at the end of a sentence.
oh no not I've got jack shit so I'll punctuation Nazi ploy !

Hey,at least I know to capitalize the first word of a sentence.
Post up stupid shit,get stupid responses.

or modifiy it

I'd say

What should we do?

or

or modify it so as to weed out all the nut jobs, vigilante, gunslingers bad eye sight ,unsteady hands, faux patriots
+

and how do you plan on separating them from the rest?

Mind reading?

Crystal ball?

torture?

Flip a coin?

or modifiy it

What should we do?

or

I guess you figure you ought to be the one to take guns away from all those "faux patriots" right.

We can hope he gets started on his crusade soonest...

or modifiy it

What should we do?

or

It's easy.

check their voting records.

If they EVER voted for a Republican, no carry permit.

So.......................millions of people drive cars millions of miles a day and a drunk driver kills someone and that's cause to take all the cars off the road?
false equivalence

False equivalence
False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. It would be the antonym of the mathematical concept of material equivalence.

false equivalence

False equivalence
False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency. It would be the antonym of the mathematical concept of material equivalence.

That's nice.

Now, can you answer the question?

or modifiy it

What should we do?

or

It's easy.

check their voting records.

If they EVER voted for a Republican, no carry permit.

Then we'd have a half dozen or so CHL holders.

This is what happens when you have gun clutching rambo wanna be lunatics running lose

Apparently a Michigan woman with a conceal-carry permit and a loaded handgun thought it was her duty to step in and help a Home Depot employee stop a suspected shoplifter. Did she follow their car? Nope. She opened fired on the suspected shoplifter's

Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect
America is a violent, scary country. this is one of the reasons I left 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back