Home Depot customer with a concealed handgun opened fire on shoplifting suspect

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

I hate progressives, they are the worst people ever.

Why would a negro be stealing from Home Depot?

Millions and millions of Concealed carry holders in this country and one of them, one, uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some, in which I might add, NO ONE was killed or injured, and the left wing morons here try to equate it to all CCW holders.

uses her gun in a manner that seems inappropriate to some

including people that instruct the course.

She was wrong.

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?

Tuesday, customers were coming and going in the parking lot of a Home Depot near Detroit when a shoplifter suddenly came tearing across the blacktop.

A handful of local firearms instructors criticized the woman’s decision to pull her pistol and fire it in a busy public place when nothing but property was at stake.

“It’s my worst nightmare as a [concealed pistol license] instructor,” Doreen Hankins told the Detroit Free Press. “You have to know the entire situation before you pull that handgun out. And I don’t see that a shoplifter at Home Depot fills any of those criteria.”

‘Worst nightmare': Woman with concealed gun permit shoots at fleeing shoplifter outside Home Depot

Sounds like CCW classes need to be more comprehensive. But you would probably object to that, amirite?
Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?

Did you bother to read where the instructors ALL said that was not taught in class and that it was wrong? Or are you to stupid to do that?
when did that ever stop anyone?

"The woman who fired shots at the men, possibly striking a tire, could face criminal charges, says Auburn Hills Police Lt. Jill McDonnell. The case has been turned over to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office for review.

Video released of suspected shoplifters shot at by Home Depot customer in Auburn Hills

She should face charges and get a discount after she leaves prison.

Prison?

Doubtful.

But she will definitely lose her permit.

and likely her weapon
She should lose the permit.

"The woman who fired shots at the men, possibly striking a tire, could face criminal charges, says Auburn Hills Police Lt. Jill McDonnell. The case has been turned over to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office for review.

Video released of suspected shoplifters shot at by Home Depot customer in Auburn Hills

Prison?

Doubtful.

and likely her weapon
for how long?

Prison?

Doubtful.

and likely her weapon
for how long?
Permanently as instruction evidently sink in.

Forum List

Back