Homeownership just dropped to the lowest level since 1965—blame the millennials

• Banned
It's America's government and corporate hatred of the middle class since 1981 is the fault.

And you, too, Frank. :lol:

It's America's government and corporate hatred of the middle class since 1981 is the fault.

I support deporting Illegals and all 35 of the Starkeys posting at USMB. Don't worry we'll send you off with a WiFi so you can post reomtely

Actually I blame CrusaderFrank who believes that government should bomb Moscow and not do much else, and those who think like him.

Homeownership just dropped to the lowest level since 1965—blame the millennials
After rising just over a decade ago to its highest level ever, the homeownership rate fell in Q2 to match its all-time low.
How can you do that, given that government has only grown in size and power since 1965? A serious question. Obviously, those who think the government should be limited in its power are not in charge.

Lower home sales and durable goods are the side effect of abortion. When you decrease the customer base the need for such things drop.
You are an incurable idiot.

The millennials are the largest generation in America, and they are all adults, numb nuts.

They don't buy homes like we did.

Lower home sales and durable goods are the side effect of abortion. When you decrease the customer base the need for such things drop.

Considering the population of this country continues to increase year after year that logic makes zero sense.

The millennials are the largest generation in America, and they are all adults, numb nuts.

MY generation is the largest and ours are bought. When MY generation sells the market will be smaller and prices will drop based on need.

When you're saddled with tens of thousands of dollars in student loans because the cost of education has skyrocketed due the government "helping" everyone go to school, it's hard to afford a house.

Considering the population of this country continues to increase year after year that logic makes zero sense.
Birth rate numbers not population numbers. They ARE two different things.

How the heck can they afford to buy a home when they have to buy obamacare?

When you're saddled with tens of thousands of dollars in student loans because the cost of education has skyrocketed due the government "helping" everyone go to school, it's hard to afford a house.

Obama is the biggest predatory Lender in human history, he's got million of students who owe him over $1 Trillion

Corporate loved the middle class. It is who they relied on and who they paid to get the job done. The government has sent our jobs elsewhere. No jobs, no homes. Mom and Dad's basement is the best our children can do now.

Because they can't afford to. Welcome to the service, and servile economy that progressives love to create. Poor people are more likely to beg for handouts than people who can actually do work and afford to buy stuff. Thus, productive people are the enemy of progressives.

Well I would love to buy a home if I didn't have medical bills to take care and student loans.

You can thank trickling down economics for that. Don't blame us millienals. The decisions that were made in the 80's is what led to the middle class decline of today.

It's actually the baby boomers and gen x fault.

Forum List

Back