🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexual Outrage: Gay Men Being Turned Away From Giving Blood For Pulse Victims

It doesn't matter if the blood is tested. You don't deliberately use blood that is more dangerous just to make people feel good about themselves. Gays can contribute in other ways, maybe learn how to shoot so they can defend themselves and other gays.

There are ways to work this out, but with the large crowd they probably couldn't handle the demand.

I read about procedures changing where even organs can be donated from HIV positive donors
after death to meet the demand of people with HIV who still need organs:
New Law Offers Hope to HIV-Infected Patients Awaiting Organ Transplants - 11/21/2013

This still requires special handling, so perhaps in this emergency crisis,
there wasn't time. But in the future, yes, these donations can be handled, even if people are HIV positive.

Here we are at a time in history when the liberal media claims that Christians are bigoted but the exact opposite is evident in the overwhelming response by Christians and Jews to victims shot in a gay bar. The liberal media can't deal with that concept so they go about their propaganda as if the NRA is the problem.

Who actually protests over not being able to give blood though? It's not like its fun or something.
It goes back to the point I made in my Afterthoughts thread, they're never satisfied with anything. If they didn't practice such a degenerate lifestyle and rather choose to be straight as well as accept God and the teachings of the bible, they would most certainly be accepted to give blood.

Forum List

Back