Homosexuals are responsible for 'half the murders in large cities'

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Republican National Committeeman insists he won't resign after he was caught sharing a rant on Facebook that slammed gays and lesbians for 'their filthy lifestyle'
Former state rep stands his ground as Republicans demand his ouster
Dave Agema's defense: 'I didn't write these words, I simply posted them'
Material included claim gays 'account for half the murders in large cities'
Controversy erupts as Supreme Court considers two gay marriage cases

Read more: Michigan Republican Dave Agema won't resign over Facebook rant that slammed gays | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Idiots, every party has ‘em. Stop pretending that this mans asinine comments are anything more than the ravings of an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HCYgZo_og]3-25-2010 Hank Johnson Guam island going to tip over. - YouTube[/ame]

Republican National Committeeman insists he won't resign after he was caught sharing a rant on Facebook that slammed gays and lesbians for 'their filthy lifestyle'

Read more: Michigan Republican Dave Agema won't resign over Facebook rant that slammed gays | Mail Online

Let me ask this simple question? If Obama had been President 50 years ago and came out in favor of "Homosexual marriage," and when he would have been called a Communist/pinko and asked to resign, is this what he would do? Simply because someone has an opinion doesn't make that person an idiot. One may believe him wrong, but debate is what fuels finding out the truth. The views of yesterday are not incorrest simply because time has passed. Views are either right or wrong based on if something is harmful or not.

And then in this corner being himself then not thinking he is racists.....is....

Alaska Rep. Don Young
And his pathetic attempt to apologize for his statement.
Nice try fool.

Let me ask this simple question? If Obama had been President 50 years ago and came out in favor of "Homosexual marriage," and when he would have been called a Communist/pinko and asked to resign, is this what he would do? Simply because someone has an opinion doesn't make that person an idiot. One may believe him wrong, but debate is what fuels finding out the truth. The views of yesterday are not incorrest simply because time has passed. Views are either right or wrong based on if something is harmful or not.
No one is stupid enough to believe homosexuals are responsible for 'half the murders in large cities'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back