Hope, Change, & Economic Reality (In Two Cartoons)

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Pictures do speak louder than words... at times....

-Geaux

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-23/hope-change-economic-reality-two-cartoons

Hope, Change, & Economic Reality (In Two Cartoons)

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/23/2014 18:02 -0500

Chart-Oabama.png

Chart2-Obama.png

Last edited:
Remember Reagan invested in America ;)

Supported science, r@d and wasn't a poor president when it came to infrastructure. He understood what a nation needed to be number one.

He made some serious mistakes but he wasn't insane.

Military infrastructure indeed.

-Geaux

Remember Reagan invested in America ;)

Supported science, r@d and wasn't a poor president when it came to infrastructure.
He understood what a nation needed to be number one.

He made some serious mistakes but he wasn't insane.
I get it now. You are trying to bore the living hell out of everyone on the forum, aren't you?

It's working.

BTW, the ampersand is above the 7 not the 2.

You think China is only investing in Military infrastructure? You don't have much of a military without a top rate educational system and industry.

Oh'I forgot you people think the Taliban is right. lol

According to al gore and john kerry and liberals in general, all the stupid people join the military, you dont need education, according to them

You think China is only investing in Military infrastructure? You don't have much of a military without a top rate educational system and industry.

According to al gore and john kerry and liberals in general, all the stupid people join the military, you dont need education, according to them

kerry_iraq_soldiers.jpg
kerry_lousy_tshirt.jpg

To lead a army or just to command in the field you need a respectable level of education. Out thinking your enemy is a very important quality ;)

Having better infrastructure and tech is always a good thing...

That's what my wife said many years ago.....but, I would go back into service if they would let me...

I didn't say any of that.

& you are still boring as hell.

& the ampersand is still above the 7. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back