Horrific: Jacksonville Metro PSC Shelby Farrah Killed Execution Style By Feral Black

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Another beautiful White woman was senselessly killed in an execution style manner. The death of this young 21 year old woman is simply heartbreaking. I hope all the posters here will pray for her family in this horrific tragedy. I shall state that it is the same story that is happening all across America, black kids in a feral nature are killing whites with no remorse whatsoever. Why? Why are these black savages turning against working Whites, especially women and murdering them because they can? We can't hide the fact anymore that this is an epidemic. Drastic measures need to take place to combat this escalating situation. That poor beautiful white girl was executed for nothing. What a shame!!

The executed:
FeatureImage.jpg

Shelby_Farah.jpg

The feral negro executioner:
James%20Kilcrease%20Rhodes.jpg

Story:
JSO: Suspect 'basically executed' Metro PCS clerk Shelby Farah|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

Last edited:
It's justice for trayvon.

Hopefully these pretty white girls will get a gun, go to the range and practice.

If you are white you are still more likely to be killed by a white person. Your point?

What happened is horrible, why bring race into it.

She's hispanic actually...

Still though it's equally as sad. I hope that sub-human groid gets the death penalty.

why bring race into it.
Why? Because the murder was being committed by another race. the negro race. A violent race that populates 13% of the U.S. yet commits 51% of crimes. Why do you think the 911 dispatcher in the Zimmerman case asked him what race the man casing the apartments was? The race of the person is a factor in every case. Why do you think the media brought the race (wrong race) of George Zimmerman up every night after the Martin shooting?

Last edited:
If you are white you are still more likely to be killed by a white person. Your point?

What happened is horrible, why bring race into it.

And a white is roughly twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black killed by a white. Yours?

So what would Steve_McGarretts solution be to help reduce black crime ?

Musical interlude anyone...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_suB9Guxd18]Beasties Back (Jacques Negros Theme Song) Yes Its Real! - YouTube[/ame]

My solution would be deportation of that particular demographic to a carribean island.

would this just be the ones that commit crimes cuz that sounds like pretty sweet punishment for committing crime and how do you arrange for the government of this undisclosed Caribbean island to agree to your plan ?

Another beautiful White woman was senselessly killed in an execution style manner. The death of this young 21 year old woman is simply heartbreaking. I hope all the posters here will pray for her family in this horrific tragedy. I shall state that it is the same story that is happening all across America, black kids in a feral nature are killing whites with no remorse whatsoever. Why? Why are these black savages turning against working Whites, especially women and murdering them because they can? We can't hide the fact anymore that this is an epidemic. Drastic measures need to take place to combat this escalating situation. That poor beautiful white girl was executed for nothing. What a shame!!

The executed:
FeatureImage.jpg

Shelby_Farah.jpg

The feral negro executioner:
James%20Kilcrease%20Rhodes.jpg

Story:
JSO: Suspect 'basically executed' Metro PCS clerk Shelby Farah|Action News - Jacksonville News, Weather & Sports - ActionNewsJax.com

to dark to be Obamas son

I wish we could do like Abe Lincoln originally wanted to do.........deport them but that is not feasible any more. I suggest we segregate the schools again. Forced diversity hasn't worked. It has ruined our schools across the nation. Segregating the schools again will make it easier for blacks to learn at their own level. Prosecution witness Rachel Jeantel and many millions more just like her are a product of forced diversity in the education system. Getting back on subject of the OP, I believe they will ask for the death penalty for this feral savage.

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies - Telegraph

Academics: Abe Lincoln tried to deport slaves to the C'bean - Latest News - JamaicaObserver.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back