Horses are now being stolen and butchered to be eaten.

I'll take your word for it but it isn't against the law to eat horse meat everywhere. I've eaten it myself, bought in a reputable food shop. But it doesn't taste good so I probably won't eat it again.
I've heard of people eating horses forever. Never could see much difference between eating a cow or a horse but I've never eaten a horse. Never eaten cat, dog, goat, squirrel, or elephant either. Meh.

Has anyone tested the meat at Mar-a-lago?

It is just coincidence that the horses are disappearing not far from there???????????????

;)

Last edited:
Has anyone tested the meat at Mar-a-lago?

It is just coincidence that the horses are disappearing not far from there???????????????

Wow, that's dangerous talk to suggest the SS are killing and eating horses, seriously you might want to tone it done before you get people killed or worse.

Jacques from Haiti is disappointed to learn that there is no cat in “catsup.”

Wow, that's dangerous talk to suggest the SS are killing and eating horses, seriously you might want to tone it done before you get people killed or worse.
Just another example of democrats doing what they claim the republicans do. JLW is nothing if not an accomplished LIAR and partisan democrat hack.

2 horses back in early Jan of this year and now they are magically tied to the stories being told about Ohio

They're grasping for any straw they can to not look like a bunch of crackpots after the Ohio debacle.

The SS??? Where is your sense of humor? Oh, you have none.

I've heard of people eating horses forever. Never could see much difference between eating a cow or a horse but I've never eaten a horse. Never eaten cat, dog, goat, squirrel, or elephant either. Meh.
I've eaten plenty of goat in couscous (it's OK), squirrel (no partcular taste), and horse (it tastes bad).

Horses are now being stolen and butchered to be eaten.​

Nonsense. ABC's David Muir fact-checked this story and it is utterly baseless. Also untrue is the claim that Haitian horse dolls were found nearby stuck full of pins!

Now back to the ABC movie of the week.

002.JPG

They're grasping for any straw they can to not look like a bunch of crackpots after the Ohio debacle.
Grasping for straws? You lefties claim it isn’t a problem. Yet here is evidence these things have been going on for years. Then you just claim it isn’t relevant to Ohio. Who said the problem is only happening in Ohio?

You are the one grasping at straws. You are desperate to downplay any story that shows people’s pets and animals are getting killed by third world trash in our county.

Grasping for straws? You lefties claim it isn’t a problem. Yet here is evidence these things have been going on for years. Then you just claim it isn’t relevant to Ohio. Who said the problem is only happening in Ohio?

You are the one grasping at straws. You are desperate to downplay any story that shows people’s pets and animals are getting killed by third world trash in our county.
Next they'll be trying to tell you that cats, rats, bugs and bats aren't on the menus in China. That Koreans don't eat dogs.

so where's this allegedly happening (and if you think I'm clicking on some blind horse link you're on more crack than Guilfoyle.)

But I gotta tell you, people in marginalized communites eat horses. Been going on my whole life, and i'm old. lol (not me, I love horses like dogs, but when you got nothing else ...._)
“Marginalized communities”?

In other words you fully support illegals stealing and butchering horses.

There are no starving people in America. Anyone can go to a shelter for the homeless to get a meal. Also most churches have food drives to give away free food.

Forum List

Back