Horses are now being stolen and butchered to be eaten.

if by touchy you mean my funny bone, then yep.

The desperation by the MAGA cult is getting to epic levels. They thought they had this in the bag and then Biden dropped out and their entire world has come crashing down.

A lot of fun to watch
Stealing horses and slaughtering them is funny?

“Marginalized communities”?

In other words you fully support illegals stealing and butchering horses.

There are no starving people in America. Anyone can go to a shelter for the homeless to get a meal. Also most churches have food drives to give away free food.
I have no doubt this is happening in multiple communities in the US. That being said, pet owners should be responsible and keep their pets in their own homes. Neighbors and the community shouldn't be burdened with having to deal with them. I do have a problem with the guy walking down the city street with a Canadian goose in the summertime. That is poaching. There are federal laws requiring licenses for hunting migratory birds and they are out of season at this time.

There are no starving people in America. Anyone can go to a shelter for the homeless to get a meal. Also most churches have food drives to give away free food.
On the west coast anyone can get a free meal at public schools.

And multiple food banks. All you have to do is show up.

no, I am afraid I am going to hurt my side laughing at you desperate cult members.
You lefties sure are spending a lot of time in defense mode over it. I’m thinking you don’t really find it “ funny”.

No. You are taking you outrage cues from your Democrat party elites. Instead of thinking for yourself.

Get back to me when you have an actual genuine opinion on something.

You are the only one outraged in this discussion.

I am amused and entertained.

And if I caught them butchering it I would beat them to a pulp with a tire iron or bat….worry about the consequences later.
You may regret it if you ever need to change a tire using that tire iron.

Forum List

Back