Horses Hunted

Yeah... since when is a horse being shot, anywhere near the level of a daughter being raped, or a kid being killed over his shoes or something?

"It appears they were hunted"? Who made that determination? It appears they were slaughtered for some reason unconnected to hunting.

Yeah... since when is a horse being shot, anywhere near the level of a daughter being raped, or a kid being killed over his shoes or something?
I certainly did not mean to imply the human world was just thinking of the animal world.

I certainly did not mean to imply the human world was just thinking of the animal world.

Yeah, and I guess even then, if you actually watch animals in the wild, literally tearing themselves apart, worms that chew an animal from the inside out, snakes that swallow birds and rodents alive, maggots that eat into the brain of sheep, and on and on and on.............

Shooting a horse is more humane of a way to kill an animal, than how the vast majority of nature is.

I suspect an overworked local government BLM manager or the owner or the local strip mine.

The horses were probably the cause of an invasive species or hording in on the local supply of water rights.

PUBLIC LANDS: Wild horse herds reach 'devastating levels' across the West

Who's afraid of wild horses?

Racing to Extinction: New Management Plan will Devastate our Wild Herds — The Cloud Foundation

Wild Horse and Burro Management
". . . .The Act authorizes federal agencies to remove animals exceeding the range’s carrying capacity to restore a natural ecological balance and protect the range from deterioration associated with an overpopulation of wild horses and burros. The Appropriate Management Level (AML) as defined by the government is 26,715. The Act directs the agencies to destroy old, sick or lame animals by the most humane means available, remove healthy animals for private adoption and lastly, if adoption demand is insufficient, the remaining healthy animals are to be destroyed. However, the BLM is currently prohibited from using this authority due to language included in the Interior Appropriations acts.. . . . '

Yeah, and I guess even then, if you actually watch animals in the wild, literally tearing themselves apart, worms that chew an animal from the inside out, snakes that swallow birds and rodents alive, maggots that eat into the brain of sheep, and on and on and on.............

Shooting a horse is more humane of a way to kill an animal, than how the vast majority of nature is.

True but humans don't run around killing them.

I suspect an overworked local government BLM manager or the owner or the local strip mine.

The horses were probably the cause of an invasive species or hording in on the local supply of water rights.

Racing to Extinction: New Management Plan will Devastate our Wild Herds — The Cloud Foundation

". . . .The Act authorizes federal agencies to remove animals exceeding the range’s carrying capacity to restore a natural ecological balance and protect the range from deterioration associated with an overpopulation of wild horses and burros. The Appropriate Management Level (AML) as defined by the government is 26,715. The Act directs the agencies to destroy old, sick or lame animals by the most humane means available, remove healthy animals for private adoption and lastly, if adoption demand is insufficient, the remaining healthy animals are to be destroyed. However, the BLM is currently prohibited from using this authority due to language included in the Interior Appropriations acts.. . . . '

Who picks them?

Who picks them?
:dunno:

According to the write up, some of them horses had babies coming. If the babies are dead too are they a part of the 15 or do they only mean more?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How long does a horse stay pregnant for? Nine months for a person and two years for a elephant is all that I know of.

Forum List

Back