Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

It looks like the deputy is a black man, too.

I now demand that this blatant racism be excoriated.

About time. You have to be a real scummy person to not understand the cop was wrong
This killed man had a gun in his hand. The cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt had his gun aimed at nothing but unarmed protesters. He did not get fired. Sad state of affairs.

This killed man had a gun in his hand. The cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt had his gun aimed at nothing but unarmed protesters. He did not get fired. Sad state of affairs.
with his finger on the trigger.

You got to be fucking kidding me You actually tried to compare someone in their own home not given a chance to comply with a demand, that wasn’t given until after the cop fired his weapon, and someone involved in a quasi riot ignoring multiple requests not to enter into a restricted area but still refusing to comply. What the hell
is wrong with you

Since I can't edit my "he was white reply" he is actually listed as hispanic. But Eddie Duran is not black.

They found the deputy at fault today and fired his ass. Charges may be next.

found alive. To be fired vs. resting in a coffin. You don’t get much time to decide facing another gun.

Suppose you would roll the dice? Ending up one of the 150+++ Cops killed annually. Many simply executed. A motorcycle cop recently shot in the back sitting at a stoplight. A job where you are now on red alert 24-7. A job you are uncertain what to do to please the Stain or MSM with new rules everday.

Last edited:
found alive. To be fired vs. resting in a coffin. You dont get much time to decide facing another gun. Suppose you would roll the dice?
You have enough when the gun is at the other persons side without his finger on the trigger.

You have enough when the gun is at the other persons side without his finger on the trigger.

one twitch. 0.3sec. Who opens the door knowing it’s Police carrying a gun? A crazed angered fighting male? Cop has to watch the door, all inside AND for ambush behind or from the side. Not fun and games like on CHIPS.

this whole thing is stuppied the expect the cop to get shot before he did something. stupied investigators.

Forum List

Back