Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

someone involved in a quasi riot ignoring multiple requests not to enter into a restricted area but still refusing to comply. What the hell
is wrong with you
Democrats are not prone to be honest. They invent things a lot that never happened. Ashli Babbitt was helped by cops since she offered them help. They felt so safe they left where she got murdered. To get rid of witnesses to the murder by the Cop is what I believe.

this whole thing is stuppied the expect the cop to get shot before he did something. stupied investigators.
A lot of Cops get murdered due to them giving perps a chance. And Democrats do not help those cops, unless a cop murders Ashli Babbitt. That kind of murder they approve.

the cop announced himself and then guy potined gun and he got shot . self defense.

the even told to drop the gun oooh. this is self defense buy cops. and they didnt burst end the due open door with gun pointed at them. mom has no case here.

Wrong.
Anyone can "claim" to be the police.
The articles I read said Fortson was NOT pointing the pistol up, but down at the ground.
So the shooting by the police is an illegal murder.

He's not a black man you stupid mf.
DebbieDumbass, you Ignorant rancid cockbite.

IMG_1006.jpeg

^ There’s your “white man,” you absolutely retarded twat.

Wrong.
Anyone can "claim" to be the police.
The articles I read said Fortson was NOT pointing the pistol up, but down at the ground.
So the shooting by the police is an illegal murder.
Wrong.

it is still self defense DUMBASS

A lot of Cops get murdered due to them giving perps a chance. And Democrats do not help those cops, unless a cop murders Ashli Babbitt. That kind of murder they approve.
yep. not matter the city will give the woman som e shut up money.

DebbieDumbass, you Ignorant rancid cockbite.

View attachment 955987

^ There’s your “white man,” you absolutely retarded twat.
If you go back when I said I tried to edit my post you will see I changed to hispanic man, but my no means you cs is he black. And I guess you live here and followed this as closely as most residents. Not to mention your little picture here could be that of your hand.

Forum List

Back