Hospital calls CPS on vaccine victim after mother asks about Ivermectin

Weatherman2020 said:
Lucky. did you get it before the scamdemic or before pharmacies/pharmacists decided it was their purview to deny the doctors legal prescription. INDEED HERE in Virginia I have had instances where the pharmactist would not fill my prescription. This is a new program here where they pharmacy and doctors work together to make sure i don't get any meds that the gov't doesn't want me to have. It is infuriating.

IN addition...they want you to subscribe to athena care to talk to doctor get your records....but hell...they ignore you anyway. AthenaCare to connect you allegedly with your doctor and has great potential of hacking was the brainstorm or stolen by a Bush Nephew. he has since either sold out or been replaced. I'll wager they're still getting a commission.

Ordering from india....have friends visiting mexico and friends who raise beef cattle. I have topical and oral.

I got Ivermectin about three months ago using one of the online doctors - $60 for a quick phone conversation and they sent the prescription to my regular Publix and it was filled. It was the preventative prescription. Keeping in on hand.

I got Ivermectin about three months ago using one of the online doctors - $60 for a quick phone conversation and they sent the prescription to my regular Publix and it was filled. It was the preventative prescription. Keeping in on hand.
Same. My doc swears by it but will lose her license if she prescribes it now. So a nurse friend got me an online doc.

The Cult vilified the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID because they are useful DUMB FUCKS FOR BIG PHARMA AND THE STATE.

You people are such vapid fucking sheep.

Same. My doc swears by it but will lose her license if she prescribes it now. So a nurse friend got me an online doc.
I got Covid and started the Ivermectin as soon as I got the chills, which was a day before I tested positive, and continued for five days.

Mostly just some feverless chills then massive fatigue for about three days. Never a fever or any respiratory issues/reduction in oxygen saturation or anything. I guess the current science in this situation is to declare that I am grateful to Ivermectin because I would have surely died if I hadn't taken it - or does that only apply to the jabs?

I got Covid and started the Ivermectin as soon as I got the chills, which was a day before I tested positive, and continued for five days.

Mostly just some feverless chills then massive fatigue for about three days. Never a fever or any respiratory issues/reduction in oxygen saturation or anything. I guess the current science in this situation is to declare that I am grateful to Ivermectin because I would have surely died if I hadn't taken it - or does that only apply to the jabs?
My doc prescribed it to dozens before she got shutdown. Not one even went to the hospital let alone die.

Forum List

Back