House Overrides trump's Veto

It's my $2,000 and I want it now. Screw the debt and screw the economy. I'm retired, so the debt's not my problem

Come on, Mitch. You don't really care about all that pork in the bill and all that money going overseas. Just pass the fuckin' thing so I can buy more ammo.

Last edited:
It's my $2,000 and I want it now. Screw the debt and screw the economy. I'm retired, so the debt's not my problem

Come on, Mitch. You don't really care about all that pork in the bill and all that money going overseas. Just pass the fuckin' thing so I can buy more ammo.
Wrong bill, bud.

So what would be the harm in allowing this bill to die and letting the Biden Administration to weigh in on what ought to be in the Defense bill, working with a new Congress?

It's not like our soldiers would be harmed.

So what would be the harm in allowing this bill to die and letting the Biden Administration to weigh in on what ought to be in the Defense bill, working with a new Congress?

There's also no real good reason to hold it up.

Trump is holding it up for two reasons. he wants Twitter's legal protections removed, and he doesn't want the military to rename bases to remove the names of Confederate Racist Traitors.

Nothing is going to change on that with the new Congress, so might as well override the veto now.

There's also no real good reason to hold it up.

Trump is holding it up for two reasons. he wants Twitter's legal protections removed, and he doesn't want the military to rename bases to remove the names of Confederate Racist Traitors.

Nothing is going to change on that with the new Congress, so might as well override the veto now.

Clueless Moron Alert!

It literally is your money,

Forum List

Back