House conservatives have a special group dedicated to preserving their power. Of course, it's called the FART team

Truth bother ya that much in regard to your orange shit gibbon?
giphy.gif

Kinda like those House Republicans who are denying aid to Ukraine on behalf of their Comrade Putin?
You just aren't very sharp are you? What part of "NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR" don't you understand. Why don't you pull on your big girl panties and go over and volunteer yourself and your offspring to be cannon fodder for Biden's puppet. Hell I don't care, you can go join Putin if you want. Leave Americans and our tax $$$$ out of it. Is that clear enough for you?

Let it go lefties. You sound like a bunch of high school drama queens. A political discussion deserves better than this.
We're laughing our asses off :)auiqs.jpg:) at the acronym. Some Republicans actually came up with this name. :)
Just wait till the late night hosts get a hold of this.

You just aren't very sharp are you? What part of "NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR" don't you understand. Why don't you pull on your big girl panties and go over and volunteer yourself and your offspring to be cannon fodder for Biden's puppet. Hell I don't care, you can go join Putin if you want. Leave Americans and our tax $$$$ out of it. Is that clear enough for you?
Some of it is clear. But you left out one thing. And it's the fact that House Republicans & people like YOU want to throw Ukraine under the bus for Putin because that's what Trump wants.

Yea, yea we know. Civilians murdered, women raped, children kidnapped & hauled off to a foreign country by a murderous thug doesn't bother you & you don't give a shit because Trump doesn't.

Why don't YOU put on YOUR big girl panties & own up to it? Or are you too much of a coward?

Some of it is clear. But you left out one thing. And it's the fact that House Republicans & people like YOU want to throw Ukraine under the bus for Putin because that's what Trump wants.
Ukraine was thrown under the bus in 2014 when Biden's puppet master, Obama, allowed Putin to unilaterally annex Crimea. Please educate yourself before you put your ignorance on display.
Yea, yea we know. Civilians murdered, women raped, children kidnapped & hauled off to a foreign country by a murderous thug doesn't bother you & you don't give a shit
NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR. Send your kids over there. Show them how much you love them. What is your stock in that war, comrade? As far as cowardice goes, you own it. That is clear because you want to call for a war that America has no stock in. Let Hunter Biden go fight it, he's the one who got the job that you are so eager to pay for. Maybe you should do some research instead of toeing the party line for your demented heeeeero.

Ukraine was thrown under the bus in 2014 when Biden's puppet master, Obama, allowed Putin to unilaterally annex Crimea. Please educate yourself before you put your ignorance on display.

NOT MY COUNTRY, NOT MY WAR. Send your kids over there. Show them how much you love them. What is your stock in that war, comrade? As far as cowardice goes, you own it. That is clear because you want to call for a war that America has no stock in. Let Hunter Biden go fight it, he's the one who got the job that you are so eager to pay for. Maybe you should do some research instead of toeing the party line for your demented heeeeero.
Gee, how'd I know that in your ignorance you'd bring up Obama & Hunter? America has no stock in this war, you ignorant fool? You must know more then every single expert on foreign affairs including four star generals who have sounded the alarm about what may happen in Europe if Putin gets his way, genius. What's your take on NATO? Should we drop out or haven't you gotten your talking points yet from Comrade Trump & his Trump party lackey's yet?

So now go do some of your own research on Trump's stand on NATO so you can parrot it like all you cult MAGA fanatics do.

I initially thought that this was parody, but it's real. I keep saying this because it's true. We really are living in a South Park society. This could easily be straight out of one their episodes.

• House conservatives have organized a crack team to monitor to potential ways to undermine their power.
  • The House Freedom Caucus has formed a Floor Action Response Team.
  • Yes, they called it FART.
The far-right House Freedom Caucus has formed a crack team of conservative lawmakers to monitor the House floor lest Speaker Mike Johnson or other Republicans try to limit their power.

Gee, how'd I know that in your ignorance you'd bring up Obama & Hunter? America has no stock in this war, you ignorant fool? You must know more then every single expert on foreign affairs including four star generals who have sounded the alarm about what may happen in Europe if Putin gets his way, genius. What's your take on NATO? Should we drop out or haven't you gotten your talking points yet from Comrade Trump & his Trump party lackey's yet?

So now go do some of your own research on Trump's stand on NATO so you can parrot it like all you cult MAGA fanatics do.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and all of Asia will fall to Russia if we don't go fight in Vietnam. You are dumber than a truckload of rocks. I've heard the "domino theory" before. Fifty-eight thousand Americans lost their lives to your BS.

Forum List

Back