Houston officials down played flood warnings as " FAKE NEWS"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Houston-area woman set off a firestorm in the hours leading up to Hurricane Harvey’s landfall when she wrote on social media that local officials and the mainstream media were misleading the public about the severity of the incoming storm.
Houston Officials Downplayed Flood Warnings as “Fake News”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Trump haters are extremely disturbing , to know these lunatics walk the streets looking like everyday normal people, yet the mental illness that isn't visible on the outside other than their behaivor and actions is truely proving the severe state of mental illness these dumb fks have !! It is incredible how these lunatics can't see how they are.

Yep, they knew they were putting people at risk but went right ahead. We were just watching footage of the mess the governor made and is now pretending he had nothing to do with.

They're looking at as many as 30THOUSAND homeless but the Repubs have already started lying.

I was wondering who would tell this lie so I clicked on OP's link.

MindWars never disappoints. :rolleyes:

What did Repub liars do before professional nutter Jones?

A Houston-area woman set off a firestorm in the hours leading up to Hurricane Harvey’s landfall when she wrote on social media that local officials and the mainstream media were misleading the public about the severity of the incoming storm.

These Trump haters are extremely disturbing , to know these lunatics walk the streets looking like everyday normal people, yet the mental illness that isn't visible on the outside other than their behaivor and actions is truely proving the severe state of mental illness these dumb fks have !! It is incredible how these lunatics can't see how they are.
Lefties hate Texans and want them to die. I mean, that's the long and short of it.

Ed Emmett is a Republican, a Judge, and in charge of Emergency operations for Houston. There will continue to be controversary over evacuations of millions.

Lefties hate Texans and want them to die. I mean, that's the long and short of it.

Uh hon ... They're Republicans.

I'm sure you will want to show your love for Texas so check out the links in my How To Help post.

:)

It's not just lefties but everyone who doesn't live in Texas...

Forum List

Back