How 24-Yr-Old Damar Hamlin’s Collapse Brought America Together and Reminded Us of The Importance of Faith and Prayer [VIDEO]

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
It really did do something not before done. Stunned me watching it live and him dropping backward
Thought his brain was toast . And now he’s out of the hospital. Sorry fellow big boys, I’m tearing up.

So true and beautiful.

Our nation came together with one accord, prayed, and believed God for the same thing.​

The same thing.

Thank you to everyone around the world who prayed for Damar Hamlin or showed their concern for his well being.

He didn't bring anyone together. Just as many murders happened when he was lying in that hospital bed then if he was okay. A lot of people did pray for him, me included. His children's charity broke all records. And he's fine. Which just shows you what superlative physical condition can do. He looks like a nice kid. But his incident did not cause me to hate democrats any less.

Thank you god, for letting an innocent player get blasted within an inch of his life so that christians could feel good about it. Truly, a christmas miracle.
Priorities are stunted in our nation. The media turned this into a suffering painful promotion to godhood. Over promoting something when there are far many problems.

Reminded Us of The Importance of Faith and Prayer​

But far more importantly , the need to be ruled by the scientific process and to root out the scum who created the

Planscamdemic , regardless of whether this guy is Pure or received killer shots .

And faith and prayer are doubtless an excellent placebo remedy for the minority who follow that type of belief system .

So true and beautiful.

Our nation came together with one accord, prayed, and believed God for the same thing.​

The same thing.

Sorry, but I never heard of him

He didn't bring anyone together. Just as many murders happened when he was lying in that hospital bed then if he was okay. A lot of people did pray for him, me included. His children's charity broke all records. And he's fine. Which just shows you what superlative physical condition can do. He looks like a nice kid. But his incident did not cause me to hate democrats any less.

I understand who you are saying.

But for a brief moment America was all like one, having faith and praying for him, even if it was for a brief moment in time.

And IMO it was because of that, he won the game of life. :)

The medical professionals who performed CPR and his emergency care had 100% more to do with him being alive than any prayer.

Forum List

Back