How A 7 Year Old Steals A I Phone

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jcODguuek]This Is How A 7-Year-Old Steals An iPhone In Less Than 3 Minutes! - YouTube[/ame]

Good video.

On the previews at the end they had an even more cold-hearted one, stealing one from a baby:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iTpRaHrFrY0]Old Man Steals iPhone From Baby - Caught on Video - YouTube[/ame]

My son comes home and tells me there is a boy at his school that will sell cell phones for $5.00, and he has been, "collecting" them since he was four.

I told him he should be suspicious of such stories, that they are probably, "hot." I had to explain the concept of stolen merchandise to him, and what can happen to you if you get caught with it. Apparently, schools are prime areas for kids to sell black market phones, since lots of parents are like me, they see no reason why pre-teens need cell phones. Also, the kids that don't have them feel they must have them, even though they can't justify a need for them.

Our schools are laboratories for producing little consumers and are just as culpable for pressuring some to become industrious little thieves. Many children, (abetted by the lack of moral guidance at home, or with similar temporal attitudes at home,) believe life is about the garnering of material status symbols. How are they acquired? Well, that really doesn't matter. I suppose any way they can "find them." Especially when the government gives out so much free stuff anyway.

When he confronted this kid about how a twelve year old acquired so many cell phones, the story related to me would change every day my son got home. And each day was as outlandish as the next.

Does anyone really drop cell phones off at the Salvation Army? :lol: And what kid buys them there?

My son comes home and tells me there is a boy at his school that will sell cell phones for $5.00, and he has been, "collecting" them since he was four.

I told him he should be suspicious of such stories, that they are probably, "hot." I had to explain the concept of stolen merchandise to him, and what can happen to you if you get caught with it. Apparently, schools are prime areas for kids to sell black market phones, since lots of parents are like me, they see no reason why pre-teens need cell phones. Also, the kids that don't have them feel they must have them, even though they can't justify a need for them.

Our schools are laboratories for producing little consumers and are just as culpable for pressuring some to become industrious little thieves. Many children, (abetted by the lack of moral guidance at home, or with similar temporal attitudes at home,) believe life is about the garnering of material status symbols. How are they acquired? Well, that really doesn't matter. I suppose any way they can "find them." Especially when the government gives out so much free stuff anyway.

When he confronted this kid about how a twelve year old acquired so many cell phones, the story related to me would change every day my son got home. And each day was as outlandish as the next.

Does anyone really drop cell phones off at the Salvation Army? :lol: And what kid buys them there?

That never happened when I was at school. Of course, that was so long ago, mobile phones were a new invention and they were a luxury item...

May be that kid has seen an I phone near to his friend and then ask for his parents to buy the same and when his parents denied he decided to stole it.

When the school bus driver drops your kids off at the bus stop 15 minutes early without telling anyone, then you will see a need for cell phones.

When the school bus driver drops your kids off at the bus stop 15 minutes early without telling anyone, then you will see a need for cell phones.

I go get him at school. The bus ride home is an hour of his time. If I pick him up, he'll be home in ten minutes. He has too much stuff to do to wait on the bus for an hour to hour and fifteen minutes to get home. Can you imagine the law suits the bus garage would have if they left a kid unattended, like a six year old, w/o telling anyone? So why should it be any different with older kids?

When I was his age, I survived w/o a mobile phone, logically it stands to reason kids today can. Do first graders or second graders have them? Mostly no. So why do we think that it is necessary for older kids to have them? The fact of the matter is, older kids will use cell phones more for socializing than they would for "emergency use." Such use is there to somehow alleviate the worry or ease care givers and guardians responsibilities in knowing where their kids are, or having them at their appointed place at their appointed time. It's a substitute for responsible parenting is what it is. Your argument is a nonsense argument.

Would a bus driver drop off a second grader (with or w/o a cell) at a bus stop fifteen minutes early? Of course not, let's not be disingenuous. So it's a null point to make. Even if buses did use bus stops that weren't right in front of people's houses these days, (which they don't,) if a bus was running late or early, the bus garage calls the parent; no kid ever has to rely on needing a cell phone to notify a parent that they are going to be extremely early or late. Anyways, if you work with government compulsory education systems, and you use the busing services, fifteen minutes isn't shit. You're a piece of crap parent if you don't plan for an early arrival or late delivery of at most fifteen minutes. Who the hell needs a cell in this scenario? Not me, not any parent I know. Certainly not any kid or the bus garage. . . . :eusa_doh:

Basically, from my point of view, since my parents never had cell phones or needed me to have a cell phone when I grew up, and they always knew where I was, had a way for me to check in and get a hold of them; it seems to me that a cell phone is a parental crutch and a way to spoil kids. Letting them socialize with friends and access the internet unsupervised, whenever and wherever they please rather than paying attention to what they should be doing in what ever activity they are currently engaged in at the moment in the temporal reality.

That never happened when I was at school. Of course, that was so long ago, mobile phones were a new invention and they were a luxury item...

Trust me, mobile phones are STILL a luxury item. The press, the media, the internet, school, our society, they have everyone believing that they aren't. Generally, the quality of our civilization has declined with their introduction. Kids are the last people that should ever have them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINa46HeWg8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINa46HeWg8[/ame]

Forum List

Back