How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

Who owns a dog? Aren’t they the best? Love my dog so much. No matter how bad of a day I’m having, my dog always lifts my spirits!

DcYyM8HXUAEMdxc.jpg

i have a couple of dogs

Jackson a Shiba Inu

and

Dutches a English Mastiff

i would post a couple of pictures but unsure how to do it

i have a couple of dogs

Jackson a Shiba Inu

and

I normally place the picture beside the reply box, click picture and drag it to the reply box.Sometimes you can copy and paste if the click and drag won't work.

i have a couple of dogs

Jackson a Shiba Inu

and

Click on upload a file icon in reply box
click on browse
look around find pictures
click on the one you want
open it
choose full pic

I used to chain my dog up in my yard. Yep. He had plenty of water, food and shelter. I felt bad about it, but others that let their pets run loose were either fined , or lost their pets...Either because they just ran away and were not found, or were poisoned or where ran over. So, all in all, confining your pets is the best thing.

I used to chain my dog up in my yard. Yep. He had plenty of water, food and shelter. I felt bad about it, but others that let their pets run loose were either fined , or lost their pets...Either because they just ran away and were not found, or were poisoned or where ran over. So, all in all, confining your pets is the best thing.

I'm sorry but if your dogs arent working dogs that stay in a kennel they should be sleeping in your bed with you.

I'm sorry but if your dogs arent working dogs that stay in a kennel they should be sleeping in your bed with you.
My dog died years ago, from an enlarged heart. He was literally big hearted... I always knew he was special. But when I went to work, he was chained to my back patio, he used to sleep under a huge roof free from hail, snow and he had a big huge special house I built for him to keep him extra warm and snug. When he was sick? Off to the vets, he got the best food &care I could afford. I even bought him an artificial eye after his left eye was gouged out when he was a puppy. Quasi always looked like he was winking, poor old soul.

My dog died years ago, from an enlarged heart. He was literally big hearted... I always knew he was special. But when I went to work, he was chained to my back patio, he used to sleep under a huge roof free from hail, snow and he had a big huge special house I built for him to keep him extra warm and snug. When he was sick? Off to the vets, he got the best food &care I could afford. I even bought him an artificial eye after his left eye was gouged out when he was a puppy. Quasi always looked like he was winking, poor old soul.

Love the fake eye!!!
Reminds me of neuticles:auiqs.jpg:

All my dogs have been indoor pets and there is no way I'd leave em outside for extended periods.
When they were out they still had it going on...
Dog House Air Conditioner - FREE SHIP NO TAX

Love the fake eye!!!
Reminds me of neuticles:auiqs.jpg:

All my dogs have been indoor pets and there is no way I'd leave em outside for extended periods.
When they were out they still had it going on...
Dog House Air Conditioner - FREE SHIP NO TAX
Well, it's like that. Quasimodo was never neutered. He had real huevos but a fake eye. Like a canine version of Peter Falk but with a perennial wink instead. He was such a heartbreaker..

Forum List

Back