How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

DQeCvxRXUAA0t2w.jpg

My step great granddaughter has always had fears for her personal safety so she got a dog. Her step mom is retired USMC so they wrangled a service dog. A retired bomb sniffer. Cadence provides protection, the sense of safety the little girl needs and they get a roof to foundation examination for explosives every day. Explosives and the kind of monsters that hide in the closet.

Did you know?

A dog can chase closet monsters away just by sniffing in the closet?

"Press Secretary Mr. Tuggles announced post-State of the Barooo address that the Chihuahua deportations will begin February 12th to Make America Ruff Again. This was one of President Beagle's main campaign tenets."

DU19idwW0AATy7o.jpg

I've been watching that show Pitbulls and Parolees. It is an awesome show. That woman really puts herself out there for not only the dogs but the people too. She is really making a difference in these dogs' and people's lives. I am going to donate some money to her group. Everyone should consider it.

what i love about dogs is their lack of subtlety and their loyalty. when i lived in an upstairs apt and had to go downstairs to get the mail, my dog used to freak out that i was GONE SO LONG WHERE DID YOU GO I WAS SO WORRIED.

Forum List

Back