How are you celebrating Kwanzaa?

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Kwanzaa is our favorite holiday of the year.

We go all out for it. Decorate our house with black, red and green things. Watch reruns of Sanford and Sons on our looted big screen TV. Eat chitlins and drink Colt Malt Liquor. Curse White people. Get drunk. Spend our welfare check on Kool cigarettes.

Good times.

What about you? How are your celebrating Kwanzaa?

We go all out for it. Decorate our house with black, red and green things. Watch reruns of Sanford and Sons on our looted big screen TV. Eat chitlins and drink Colt Malt Liquor. Curse White people. Get drunk. Spend our welfare check on Kool cigarettes.

Good times.

Same way I celebrated Chanukah. And you?

Good times.

Play some basketball,rob a liquor store , impregnate a fat white girl and leave her all in the same night

ahhahahhshshahhahaja.jpg

I drank a Beer in celebration.
Then I had another

So youre saying they're no longer African ...just plain ol American....don't say that in ear shot of a white progressive or a forever angry boogie
Your idiotic meme implies they came from Africa
We hadn’t imported slaves from Africa in 50 years.
We were very adept at breeding our own.

Those freed slaves had as much right to be here as their captors

How many freed slaves in 1865 had come personally from the African con-tinent?
In 1860 there were about 4 million slaves in the US.

Only about 400K were shipped to the N. American colonies/states between between 1628 and 1860.

I guess you would have to see how many were imported from about 1830 to 1860 to get a clearer picture as far as real Africans but I suspect the number is very small as most came from the island nations that still had slavery.

I’m celebrating Kwanza by not being an ignorant cracker asshole like the OP.

In 1860 there were about 4 million slaves in the US.

Only about 400K were shipped to the N. American colonies/states between between 1628 and 1860.

I guess you would have to see how many were imported from about 1830 to 1860 to get a clearer picture as far as real Africans but I suspect the number is very small as most came from the island nations that still had slavery.
Importing slaves was banned in 1808
After that we bred our way up to 4 million slaves

Your idiotic meme implies they came from Africa
We hadn’t imported slaves from Africa in 50 years.
We were very adept at breeding our own.

Those freed slaves had as much right to be here as their captors
No kidding

So they're just plain old Americans
No hyphen........ right lol

I’m celebrating Kwanza by not being an ignorant cracker asshole like the OP.
Thank you very much.

At least you got the cultural slur correct. I am a proud Cracker. Most stupid hate filled Moon Bats like you will use terms like hillbilly or redneck. Even when being hateful towards somebody from Florida, that is flat as a pancake.

Kwanzaa is a magnificent holiday for the ghetto rats. Kinda like Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, 4th of July and Easter all rolled up into one. That is the reason it last a whole goddamn week. We all need to celebrate that wonderful time of the year to support out ghetto rat friends.

Last edited:
No kidding

So they're just plain old Americans
No hyphen........ right lol

America is a free country

People are free to identify their heritage above and beyond just American

It can be African-American, Irish American, Italian American
You can even identify yourself as a Texan, New Yorker and still be American

Forum List

Back