Today’s Dylan Dreyer Explains Why She’s ‘Totally Fine’ Showering With Her 3 Sons

When does this become child abuse?
What does your search engine history look like?

That must be why the Biden DOJ arrested the woman who found the diary and told everyone what was in it.

Because Biden is trying to cover up fake news.

At first they claimed it wasn't her diary. Then they said she stole it.

Fact is Ashley was a drug addict who left a lot of her shit behind when she moved, including her old diary.
This woman sold the diary to Project Veratas for some cash. The Bidens were forced to admit it was genuine.

She didn't tell everybody what was in it.....she sold it, for them to tell everyone.

She was staying in basically a halfway house, near her AA meeting and rehab/therapy, that she was attending in Florida.... She was given permission by the owner to leave all if her stuff in her one room, while she temporarily left to be on the campaign with Dad and Mom and Hunter n wife.... She expected to return to her therapy there in Florida, is what I read.... The thief did not rent Ashley's room.

That you know of.

What didja think about ole man Biden crawling in the shower with his not so baby girl?
It doesn't say that... Jebus Crisco! You need to come out in to the real world instead of your sides make believe, smut meme world!

That must be why the Biden DOJ arrested the woman who found the diary and told everyone what was in it.

Because Biden is trying to cover up fake news.

At first they claimed it wasn't her diary. Then they said she stole it.

Fact is Ashley was a drug addict who left a lot of her shit behind when she moved, including her old diary.
This woman sold the diary to Project Veratas for some cash. The Bidens were forced to admit it was genuine.

The diary is real. That doesn’t everything some whacko right wing internet claims is in it is actually in it.

Have you seen the diary?

She didn't tell everybody what was in it.....she sold it, for them to tell everyone.

She was staying in basically a halfway house, near her AA meeting and rehab/therapy, that she was attending in Florida.... She was given permission by the owner to leave all if her stuff in her one room, while she temporarily left to be on the campaign with Dad and Mom and Hunter n wife.... She expected to return to her therapy there in Florida, is what I read.... The thief did not rent Ashley's room.
If you say so. The information contained in it wasn't erased regardless how the information was obtained.
The fact remains that Biden is a sick old fuck who molested his daughter regularly, and he raised kids that ended up being hooked on illegal drugs, and fucked his baby-sitter eventually marrying her. This is sort of common where Biden comes from. Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Western Kentucky, lots of illegal drug use, Pedophilia, and incest.
The first time I discovered that Biden was a sick fuck was because of reports of his habit of swimming in the nude in front of female secret service agents.
I suspected it when I saw him chair the Clarence Thomas hearings.

Forum List

Back