Maga Republican arrested for murder

From the article…

Investigators allege that Rodimer fatally attacked Tapp after he offered Rodimer’s stepdaughter cocaine during a hotel room party.
·
·
·
KLAS reported that a witness told authorities about Tapp allegedly offering cocaine to Rodimer’s stepdaughter, prompting Rodimer to respond: “If you ever talk to my daughter again, I’ll … kill you.”

So, not a murder at all. It was a drug pusher that was put down, not an actual human being; and it happened because that pusher had been offering cocaine to Mr. Rodimer's daughter.

Any father of any worth at all would have done exactly the same thing.

Is anyone at all surprised that Tainted Tommy would take the side of a drug pusher against that of a father protecting his daughter?
He takes the side of a incestuous pedophile daily, a Biden supporter.

Hmm, did trump know this guy was a murderer when he endorsed him? If so, you might have something here.

Trump promised to surround himself with nothing but the best and brightest. How many have quit him? How many did he fire? How many former employees of Trump won't endorse him or vote for him?

No Trump doesn't know much about the scumbags he appoints or endorses. Not a surprise.

It really is a joke isnt it ?
Merrick Garland is a pussy. Bill Maher was pointing it out. He pointed out that to seem fair, Democrats appoint Republicans to investigate things. Then they are surprised when the Republican comes out with a report full of lies and suggesting that Biden is a old man with a bad memory. Of course he left out Biden has a great memory.

Merrick Garland is a pussy. Bill Maher was pointing it out. He pointed out that to seem fair, Democrats appoint Republicans to investigate things. Then they are surprised when the Republican comes out with a report full of lies and suggesting that Biden is a old man with a bad memory. Of course he left out Biden has a great memory.

The whole legal appointments system needs to be depoliticised.

The whole legal appointments system needs to be depoliticised.
This is the one good thing about trump pushing the envelope and crossing the line. It makes us prepare for the next guy who might try it.

I heard Biden passed a law where it would be impossible for another candidate to send fake electors to the Senate. All that slimy cheating thieving tactics Trump, Rudy and Sidney Powell pulled. That can't happen again at least thank god.

Jeeze, cant you find something a little more compelling about evil MAGA than a man defending his daughter and getting in a fist fight?

You know family situations cross political affliation. Your smart enoughh to know that arnt you?
No. But even if he were, he’d still post such crap.

Taint is all troll all the time.

This is the one good thing about trump pushing the envelope and crossing the line. It makes us prepare for the next guy who might try it.

I heard Biden passed a law where it would be impossible for another candidate to send fake electors to the Senate. All that slimy cheating thieving tactics Trump, Rudy and Sidney Powell pulled. That can't happen again at least thank god.
I dont know why you need electors in the age of e mail. It should just be automatic.

Forum List

Back