Zone1 Is the term anti semite still an effective insult ? Mod alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only purebloods.
We'll do a blood test like the used to in Alabama.
Doesn't matter who sold or bought except to racists trying to defend the crimes of their White progenitors/
AND

Ask the Jews how they got to Israel?
Shouldn't they all go back to Egypt where they came from.

AND

You know, racist, you came from Africa too.

View attachment 943767
I'd like to think you are being sarcastic, but then your record here suggests otherwise.

If evolution has it correct, millions of years ago humans moved out of Africa, but it would seem not all were black (negro is the term in Spanish, French, Latin, etc.) skin color. Nor had any forms of civilization back then.

Hisory of the Jews and the Levant ~ Israel ~'Palestine' goes back about 3,000 -4,000 years depending on who's his-story you want to accept. Jews/Hebrews have been there in varied numbers since then.

History​

Main article: History of Israel

For a chronological guide, see Timeline of Israeli history.

Early expansions of hominins out of Africa into the Levant, where Israel is located, dates back at least 1.5 million years based on traces found at the Ubeidiya prehistoric site,[45] while the Skhul and Qafzeh hominins, dating back 120,000 years, are some of the earliest traces of anatomically modern humans outside of Africa.[46] The Natufian culture emerged in the southern Levant by the 10th millennium BCE,[47] followed by the Ghassulian culture by around 4,500 BCE.[48]

Bronze and Iron Ages​

Main article: History of ancient Israel and Judah

Further information: Canaan, Israelites, Kingdom of Israel (Samaria), and Kingdom of Judah

Early references to "Canaanites" and "Canaan" appear in Near Eastern and Egyptian texts (c. 2000 BCE); these populations were structured as politically independent, territorially based city-states.[49][50] During the Late Bronze Age (1550–1200 BCE), large parts of Canaan formed vassal states paying tribute to the New Kingdom of Egypt.[51] As a result of the Late Bronze Age collapse, Canaan fell into chaos, and Egyptian control over the region collapsed.[52][53]

A people named Israel appear for the first time in the Merneptah Stele, an ancient Egyptian inscription which dates to about 1200 BCE.[54][55][fn 5][57] Ancestors of the Israelites are thought to have included ancient Semitic-speaking peoples native to this area.[58]: 78–79  Modern archaeological accounts suggest that the Israelites and their culture branched out of the Canaanite peoples[59] through the development of a distinct monolatristic—and later monotheistic—religion centered on Yahweh.[60][61] They spoke an archaic form of Hebrew, known as Biblical Hebrew.[62] Around the same time, the Philistines settled on the southern coastal plain.[63][64]

Modern archaeology has largely discarded the historicity of the narrative in the Torah concerning the patriarchs, The Exodus and the tales of conquest in the Book of Joshua, and instead views the narrative as the Israelites' national myth.[65] However, some elements of these traditions do appear to have historical roots.[66][67][68]

There is debate about the earliest existence of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah and their extent and power. While it is unclear if there was ever a United Kingdom of Israel,[69][70] historians and archaeologists agree that the northern Kingdom of Israel existed by ca. 900 BCE[71]: 169–195 [72] and the Kingdom of Judah by ca. 850 BCE.[73][74] The Kingdom of Israel was the more prosperous of the two and soon developed into a regional power;[75] during the Omride dynasty, it controlled Samaria, Galilee, the upper Jordan Valley, the Sharon and large parts of the Transjordan.[76] Samaria, the capital, was home to one of the largest Iron Age structures in the Levant.[77][78]

The Kingdom of Israel was destroyed around 720 BCE, when it was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire.[79] The Kingdom of Judah, with its capital in Jerusalem, later became a client state of first the Neo-Assyrian Empire and then the Neo-Babylonian Empire. It is estimated that the region's population was around 400,000 in the Iron Age II.[80] In 587/6 BCE, following a revolt in Judah, King Nebuchadnezzar II besieged and destroyed Jerusalem and Solomon's Temple,[81][82] dissolved the kingdom and exiled much of the Judean elite to Babylon, beginning the Babylonian captivity.[83] The defeat was recorded in the Babylonian Chronicles.[84][85] After capturing Babylon in 539 BCE, Cyrus the Great, founder of the Achaemenid Empire, issued a proclamation allowing the exiled Judean population to return to Judah.[86][87]
1024px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Map of Israel and Judah in the 9th century BCE

Classical antiquity​

Late antiquity and the medieval period​

Modern period and the emergence of Zionism​

Since the existence of the Jewish diaspora, many Jews have aspired to return to "Zion".[120] The Jewish population of Palestine from the outset of Ottoman rule to the beginning of the Zionist movement, known as the Old Yishuv, comprised a minority and fluctuated in size. During the 16th century, Jewish communities struck roots in the Four Holy CitiesJerusalem, Tiberias, Hebron, and Safed—and in 1697, Rabbi Yehuda Hachasid led a group of 1,500 Jews to Jerusalem.[121] In the second half of the 18th century, Eastern European Jews who were opponents of Hasidism, known as the Perushim, settled in Palestine.[122][123]

en.wikipedia.org

Israel - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

In recent decades it's use has narrowed by many to mean anti-Jewish.

If one wants to use words correctly and per genetic and ethnic application, then Semite has broad definition.
However Leftist have a tendency to misuse and misapply words. They often are not precise in their use of language. Just like they often aren't precise in their history or use of math or science.
Blah...Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah

It's 2024, go back to replacing capital "S" with "F" and get back to us.

Only purebloods.
We'll do a blood test like the used to in Alabama.
Doesn't matter who sold or bought except to racists trying to defend the crimes of their White progenitors/
AND

Ask the Jews how they got to Israel?
Shouldn't they all go back to Egypt where they came from.

AND

You know, racist, you came from Africa too.

View attachment 943767
Got it you are a victim! It absolutely matters that blacks bought, and sold there own people!

I'd like to think you are being sarcastic, but then your record here suggests otherwise.

If evolution has it correct, millions of years ago humans moved out of Africa, but it would seem not all were black (negro is the term in Spanish, French, Latin, etc.) skin color. Nor had any forms of civilization back then.

Hisory of the Jews and the Levant ~ Israel ~'Palestine' goes back about 3,000 -4,000 years depending on who's his-story you want to accept. Jews/Hebrews have been there in varied numbers since then.

History​

Main article: History of Israel

For a chronological guide, see Timeline of Israeli history.

Early expansions of hominins out of Africa into the Levant, where Israel is located, dates back at least 1.5 million years based on traces found at the Ubeidiya prehistoric site,[45] while the Skhul and Qafzeh hominins, dating back 120,000 years, are some of the earliest traces of anatomically modern humans outside of Africa.[46] The Natufian culture emerged in the southern Levant by the 10th millennium BCE,[47] followed by the Ghassulian culture by around 4,500 BCE.[48]

Bronze and Iron Ages​

Main article: History of ancient Israel and Judah

Further information: Canaan, Israelites, Kingdom of Israel (Samaria), and Kingdom of Judah

Early references to "Canaanites" and "Canaan" appear in Near Eastern and Egyptian texts (c. 2000 BCE); these populations were structured as politically independent, territorially based city-states.[49][50] During the Late Bronze Age (1550–1200 BCE), large parts of Canaan formed vassal states paying tribute to the New Kingdom of Egypt.[51] As a result of the Late Bronze Age collapse, Canaan fell into chaos, and Egyptian control over the region collapsed.[52][53]

A people named Israel appear for the first time in the Merneptah Stele, an ancient Egyptian inscription which dates to about 1200 BCE.[54][55][fn 5][57] Ancestors of the Israelites are thought to have included ancient Semitic-speaking peoples native to this area.[58]: 78–79  Modern archaeological accounts suggest that the Israelites and their culture branched out of the Canaanite peoples[59] through the development of a distinct monolatristic—and later monotheistic—religion centered on Yahweh.[60][61] They spoke an archaic form of Hebrew, known as Biblical Hebrew.[62] Around the same time, the Philistines settled on the southern coastal plain.[63][64]

Modern archaeology has largely discarded the historicity of the narrative in the Torah concerning the patriarchs, The Exodus and the tales of conquest in the Book of Joshua, and instead views the narrative as the Israelites' national myth.[65] However, some elements of these traditions do appear to have historical roots.[66][67][68]

There is debate about the earliest existence of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah and their extent and power. While it is unclear if there was ever a United Kingdom of Israel,[69][70] historians and archaeologists agree that the northern Kingdom of Israel existed by ca. 900 BCE[71]: 169–195 [72] and the Kingdom of Judah by ca. 850 BCE.[73][74] The Kingdom of Israel was the more prosperous of the two and soon developed into a regional power;[75] during the Omride dynasty, it controlled Samaria, Galilee, the upper Jordan Valley, the Sharon and large parts of the Transjordan.[76] Samaria, the capital, was home to one of the largest Iron Age structures in the Levant.[77][78]

The Kingdom of Israel was destroyed around 720 BCE, when it was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire.[79] The Kingdom of Judah, with its capital in Jerusalem, later became a client state of first the Neo-Assyrian Empire and then the Neo-Babylonian Empire. It is estimated that the region's population was around 400,000 in the Iron Age II.[80] In 587/6 BCE, following a revolt in Judah, King Nebuchadnezzar II besieged and destroyed Jerusalem and Solomon's Temple,[81][82] dissolved the kingdom and exiled much of the Judean elite to Babylon, beginning the Babylonian captivity.[83] The defeat was recorded in the Babylonian Chronicles.[84][85] After capturing Babylon in 539 BCE, Cyrus the Great, founder of the Achaemenid Empire, issued a proclamation allowing the exiled Judean population to return to Judah.[86][87]
1024px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Map of Israel and Judah in the 9th century BCE

Classical antiquity​

Late antiquity and the medieval period​

Modern period and the emergence of Zionism​

Since the existence of the Jewish diaspora, many Jews have aspired to return to "Zion".[120] The Jewish population of Palestine from the outset of Ottoman rule to the beginning of the Zionist movement, known as the Old Yishuv, comprised a minority and fluctuated in size. During the 16th century, Jewish communities struck roots in the Four Holy CitiesJerusalem, Tiberias, Hebron, and Safed—and in 1697, Rabbi Yehuda Hachasid led a group of 1,500 Jews to Jerusalem.[121] In the second half of the 18th century, Eastern European Jews who were opponents of Hasidism, known as the Perushim, settled in Palestine.[122][123]

en.wikipedia.org

Israel - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org
Look at the racist who thinks humans were around millions of years ago.
Look at the antisemite trying to explain what is clear,

Oh no son. WE didn't come from the Black part of Africa, we came from the Whte part on South Africa.

1715186425535.gif

Racists trying to explain why their ignorance is truth are hilarious.

Here, I'll use a White guy so as to avoid attacking your sensibilities.

1715186517334.gif

Obviously not to their own people so why should it matter to you? I mean I get it you can't answer the question and nothing fits your narrative so scream racist:rolleyes:
Last I checked I'm a person.
All people are my people.
All people want exactly the same things.

Then there are the subhumans...
Check the mirror

It used to be a huge slur that put the target on a par with Hitler.

But now it seems to aimed at anybody who has a problem with Israeli policy.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

Or has hatred of jews grown so much of late ?

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?
These kids are your next leaders.

NB Could the mods keep an eye on this. Ive put it here for a reason.

People chanting "Death to America" "Death to Israel" "Death to Jews" and who are supporting Hamas who has as its primary manifesto to kill or drive out all Jews and erase Israel from the Face of the Earth may not have a clue what they are actually saying or why, but they are definitely engaging in antisemitic behavior that should be unacceptable to ALL decent people.

I can't imagine saying 'death to all in sub Saharan Africa' or 'death to black people' or 'death to Mexico and Mexican people' and not doing so out of racist mentality. But the hateful people have demonized Israel and the Jews for so long now that they are considered a safe target for hatred.

I wish no harm to anyone but I sure wish we could say 'death to that kind of hatred' and make it stick as the norm for America.

And you are also a partisan commentator, there is no difference so we discount both sides due to partisan commentators?
Maybe , but it doesnt make me anti semitic.. This isnt my fight. But I feel no pressure from palestinians. Israeli posters are critical all the time.
But I dont think they reflect all Israelis. Many want peace and are marching for peace, as we all should.
The loons call them anti semites!!! Whats that shit about ?

Maybe , but it doesnt make me anti semitic.. This isnt my fight. But I feel no pressure from palestinians. Israeli posters are critical all the time.
But I dont think they reflect all Israelis. Many want peace and are marching for peace, as we all should.
The loons call them anti semites!!! Whats that shit about ?
I didn’t say anyone was anti anything, I said you are a partisan and you are.

The correct spelling should be antisemite without the hyphen as there was no hyphen when originally coined in German. It does NOT mean against Semites as some of the most persistent antisemites are Semitic people, themselves.

It is a very valid term when has remained completely consistent since Wilhelm Marr coined it 150 years ago.

It used to be a huge slur that put the target on a par with Hitler.

But now it seems to aimed at anybody who has a problem with Israeli policy.

It is even more shockingly used against Jewish people who oppose their govt policy.

Is it used so much as a tool to silence dissent ? Nobody wants to be saddled with that label.

Or has hatred of jews grown so much of late ?

There has always been a home for anti semites on here. EMH is one. Roosevelt is another one. They are surfing this wave. Israel has received a massive assault and reacted to it. They have lost a lot of support by their reaction to it.

The World just wants a peaceful settlement in Palestine. One where people of good faith can live in peace.

Extremists on here have called me an anti semite. It soesnt bother me. I think it says more about them than it does about me. That should worry the extremists. I doubt that ut will.

ARe these young students anti semites ? Or are they reacting to the carnage they see every night ?
These kids are your next leaders.

NB Could the mods keep an eye on this. Ive put it here for a reason.
"Antisemite" is a descriptive term. So is "Welsh", now that I think about it.

I would be quite remiss to my dedication to intellectual honesty were I fail to point out that it is most definitely possible to be both at once.

The correct spelling should be antisemite without the hyphen as there was no hyphen when originally coined in German. It does NOT mean against Semites as some of the most persistent antisemites are Semitic people, themselves.

It is a very valid term when has remained completely consistent since Wilhelm Marr coined it 150 years ago.
The word "antisemite" has become misleading because the Palestinians are Semites. They also hate Jews, and they are incapable of emulating Jewish achievements. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back