CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying them the arms [for the job]"

i wonder why Biden seeks/enables the repeat of an Oct 7th attack by Palestinians on Israelis?

Because no matter what Joe Biden does, it will always be the wrong thing.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up" - Barack Obama

peace requires militaries and police forces to get maintained on a daily basis.
i'm a realist, not an asshole at all, but when an enemy tries to spit me in the face, i dodge and counter-attack.
and the Muslims, with their badly-hidden regional domination desires in Iran and elsewhere,
nor the Chinese, with their even worse-hidden global domination desires,
have done nothing else but stall negotiations and advance things like nuclear weapons research.

my screen name is appropriate, but i'm a hawk, not a dove.
this to prevent that major victory that the sneaky BRICS nations and their allies desire.
a victory that would hurt many innocent people over here (who individually have only the tiniest choice in who rules us).
Your thinking is all wrong. You haven’t figured out the scam, even though it’s obvious. Sad. You just aren’t smart enough.

War is a racket. Always has been. You’ve been propagandized to believe war propaganda. Large standing armies leads to war and tyranny. History shouts this in both your ears, but somehow your deaf…and dumb.

peace requires militaries and police forces to get maintained on a daily basis.
i'm a realist, not an asshole at all, but when an enemy tries to spit me in the face, i dodge and counter-attack.
and the Muslims, with their badly-hidden regional domination desires in Iran and elsewhere,
nor the Chinese, with their even worse-hidden global domination desires,
have done nothing else but stall negotiations and advance things like nuclear weapons research.
Iran is closer to a Nuclear Bomb due to Trump/GOP's actions..

Iran has many time tired to negotiate a peace and has been slapped back...

Here is the initial document from Iran:
1715254499776.png

my screen name is appropriate, but i'm a hawk, not a dove.
this to prevent that major victory that the sneaky BRICS nations and their allies desire.
a victory that would hurt many innocent people over here (who individually have only the tiniest choice in who rules us).
There is players in the region that rely on Iran being the bad guy...

Your thinking is all wrong. You haven’t figured out the scam, even though it’s obvious. Sad. You just aren’t smart enough.

War is a racket. Always has been. You’ve been propagandized to believe war propaganda. Large standing armies leads to war and tyranny. History shouts this in both your ears, but somehow your deaf…and dumb.
i'm not a scholar. i'm a software architect and engineer. mostly self-taught.
so you'll need to provide some links to back up your claim.

People do realize the US is NOT the only arms dealer in the world, right? Israel can get this stuff other places or build it themselves; at which point we lose our hold on their leash.
More likely routed through some cia shell companies.

Jebus.

Republicans hold up aid for Israel for over 6 MONTHS.... 6 months! And now Lindsey Graham and Rs are having a cow over a postponement of some weapons meant kill a whole bunch of women and children indiscriminately.... What a bunch of hypocrites!

Scripted BS

The"Good Cop" has been loading arms as fast as possible into Israel for the last few weeks banking on Rafah being destroyed fast so that the Bad Cop can then agree some BS sort of truce . After the devastation .

Why do you think that fighting has been so relatively quiet since several brigades were pulled out of Gaza ?
If you believe it was not to hinder cease fire talks you are just plain Gullible .

Withholding aid is an impeachable offense.

Get on it Republicans. Do what the Dims do.

He did, what he is doing is withholding congressional approved funds from Israel. Black mailing them to surrender to Hamas

A few years ago that was an impeachable offense according to the left
Did congress pass a law to supply Israel with these 2000 lb bombs? If they did and Biden notified them that he refused to follow their law, then under the law, Congress can force Biden's hand to deliver them....so that would be in the republican majority's hands now to act on it.

ColonelAngus

Last edited:
Did congress pass a law to supply Israel with these 2000 lb bombs? If they did and Biden refused to follow their law, then under the law, Congress can force Biden's hand to deliver them....so that would be in the republican majority's hands now.
Yes, Congress passed a aid package.

The Dems need to impeach him, where is Adam Shifty??? He was the one that said this was impeachable.....

you interpret this as "biden wants more terrorism?"

sounds more like you are the one who wants more terrorism.

biden wants what every sane person in the world wants : return of the hostages and a 2 state solution, and , peacefan the rest of the world wants peace.

How many '2 state solutions' have been offered to the 'Palestinians' over the last how many decades. and how many have they rejected?

All of them, they've rejected ALL OF THEM.

Tell us why they haven't released the hostages and put down their arms to save the 'Palestinian' people? Do they not give a fuck about them? Why no, no they don't give a fuck about them, if they had, they wouldn't have perpetrated 10/7 to begin with.

Facts, can you deal with them? No, no you can't.

Utter ignorance. They’re mass murdering innocents, yet you stupidly think they’re killing Hamas.

You’ve lost your mind.

SHUT OFF THE FUCKING TV!

Still have never revealed your 'sources', you tell everyone to shut off the tv, but never tell us where we need to go to get the 'truth'.

Al Jazeera?

i'm not a scholar. i'm a software architect and engineer. mostly self-taught.
so you'll need to provide some links to back up your claim.
So glad you asked, though I suspect you’re unwilling to learn. I hope I’m wrong.

This excellent column refutes everything you believe with too many excellent points to reference. Please read.
No Way Out but War

Forum List

Back