CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

Your thinking is all wrong. You haven’t figured out the scam, even though it’s obvious. Sad. You just aren’t smart enough.

War is a racket. Always has been. You’ve been propagandized to believe war propaganda. Large standing armies leads to war and tyranny. History shouts this in both your ears, but somehow your deaf…and dumb.

So who paid the hamas terrorists to attack Israel that started the whole thing? Why do you ignore that side of the equation? Never a peep out of you about that. Could it be that you are a Jew hater?

Still have never revealed your 'sources', you tell everyone to shut off the tv, but never tell us where we need to go to get the 'truth'.

Al Jazeera?
lol. Merely refer to the links I have posted over the many years I’ve been here. It’s not hard, except for those with closed minds.

If you think you’re getting the truth from tv, you’re too far gone.

SHUT OF THE TV!

Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, Government Accountability Office says.​

This should read.

Biden administration violated the law by withholding Israel aid, EVERYONE BUT A CULT FUCK says.​

So who paid the hamas terrorists to attack Israel that started the whole thing? Why do you ignore that side of the equation? Never a peep out of you about that. Could it be that you are a Jew hater?
Right from state controlled tv. PROPAGANDA!

If you really think this started on 10/7, you have to admit you’re uninformed. TV consumption does this.

Trump administration violated the law by withholding Ukraine aid, Government Accountability Office says.​

This should read.

Biden administration violated the law by withholding Israel aid, EVERYONE BUT A CULT FUCK says.​

You kids know the drill, he said the "c" WORD.

everybody3.jpg

Jebus.

Republicans hold up aid for Israel for over 6 MONTHS.... 6 months! And now Lindsey Graham and Rs are having a cow over a postponement of some weapons meant kill a whole bunch of women and children indiscriminately.... What a bunch of hypocrites!
hahhahhaa Republicans in CONGRESS were working out an aid package.....they worked with Dems and passed one, it's law, and now Xiden is refusing to follow the law.....black mailing Israel to surrender to Hamas, this was an impeachable offense according to you Dembots a few years ago....

you are hypocrites

You’re not a peace fan. STOP!

You advocate for more mass murder of innocents. This is the opposite of peace.

You want Genocide Joe to blow Bibi everyday as you do. Traitor!

Joe is trying to stop the genocide.

STOP

lol. Merely refer to the links I have posted over the many years I’ve been here. It’s not hard, except for those with closed minds.

If you think you’re getting the truth from tv, you’re too far gone.

SHUT OF THE TV!

Where is Chris Hedges getting his info?

He's no different than you.

People do realize the US is NOT the only arms dealer in the world, right? Israel can get this stuff other places or build it themselves; at which point we lose our hold on their leash.
They are holding our leash, not the other way around.

That should never have started. It must end now.

The destruction of Iran/Hamas would save more lives than it would take in the long run, pipe down child!
Actually it's the ending of Israel that would save lives.

I'm not advocating for that but lets at least try to be honest with ourselves here.

Right from state controlled tv. PROPAGANDA!

If you really think this started on 10/7, you have to admit you’re uninformed. TV consumption does this.

Your claim is that war is all contrived and a racket started at the top, so who paid hamas? Or are they the only entity that has true and valid reasons to initiate war?

you interpret this as "biden wants more terrorism?"

sounds more like you are the one who wants more terrorism.

biden wants what every sane person in the world wants : return of the hostages and a 2 state solution, and , peacefan the rest of the world wants peace.
If Biden wants the return of the hostages then not supporting Israel is the wrong move to make. As usual...Joe's on the wrong side of yet ANOTHER foreign policy decision!

Forum List

Back