🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Are You Celebrating Michael Brown Day?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I don't smoke cigars myself because they look so much like dog turds, they're visually unappealing. But I did smoke a cigarette and PRETENDED it was a Swisher Sweet cigar. In his special honor.

But it's been 4 years since the Gentle Giant St. Swisher committed a crime. Way to go, my "aspiring rapper who just recently turned his life around and enrolled in college." Like every dead black hoodlum I've ever heard of. Today I believe that bars throughout America should have a "Michael Brown Happy Hour" - that is, six shots for the price of one!

You aren't supposed to smoke Swisher Sweets. You are supposed to take out the insides, fill it with weed, then smoke it.

You aren't supposed to smoke Swisher Sweets. You are supposed to take out the insides, fill it with weed, then smoke it.

Awesome! I already do that with Zig-Zag rolling papers when I roll joints that resemble tampons, so Swisher Sweets aren't even necessary. Living in this fucked-up state (you can guess which state it is), I do need to smoke some Tampax female products to calm down and keep my sanity, you understand.

I would also celebrate Michael Brown "Saint Swisher's" 4 year lack of violent crime by walking down the middle of the street, but I live right on a busy, 2-lane highway so that's not a feasible option. But I did walk down the exact middle of my cement driveway when I took the garbage out today, if that counts for anything. Remember, it's the thought that counts!

Awesome! I already do that with Zig-Zag rolling papers when I roll joints that resemble tampons, so Swisher Sweets aren't even necessary. Living in this fucked-up state (you can guess which state it is), I do need to smoke some Tampax female products to calm down and keep my sanity, you understand.
Tampon doobies, huh? You should go all-Clinton and have ‘em flavored a la Monica.

Tampon doobies, huh? You should go all-Clinton and have ‘em flavored a la Monica.

Hahaha, you can't imagine (and don't want to imagine) the horny, depraved images that come to my mind from that scenario, I assure you.

Forum List

Back