How Aweful: Clinton Foundation Hires H-1B Guest Workers In Place Of American Graduates

I'm walking away from this thread liking Trump and his supporters even less, didn't think that was possible but this is quite the backfire.

Yeah and I walk away liking Hillary and Trump supporters even less than before. They both are cut from the same material.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned false equivalency to round out the thread.

Hillary uses guest workers, Trump uses guest workers, I see no difference in the two.

Everybody uses guest workers, Trump is the one making it a core issue. Plus Trump relies on China for his manufacturing to include the "Making America Great Again" hats. Anyway, that wasn't my point, you said Trump and Clinton supporters are cut fro the same cloth, not the candidates on only a single issue. So, I disagree.

Disagree all you want, I can't see me supporting Trump or Hillary. Trump and Hillary supporters see these as good candidates, they overlook everything that is wrong with them and claim they are good candidates. They see only what they want. They are cut from the same cloth.

I'm walking away from this thread liking Trump and his supporters even less, didn't think that was possible but this is quite the backfire.

Yeah and I walk away liking Hillary and Trump supporters even less than before. They both are cut from the same material.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned false equivalency to round out the thread.

Hillary uses guest workers, Trump uses guest workers, I see no difference in the two.

Everybody uses guest workers, Trump is the one making it a core issue. Plus Trump relies on China for his manufacturing to include the "Making America Great Again" hats. Anyway, that wasn't my point, you said Trump and Clinton supporters are cut fro the same cloth, not the candidates on only a single issue. So, I disagree.

Disagree all you want, I can't see me supporting Trump or Hillary. Trump and Hillary supporters see these as good candidates, they overlook everything that is wrong with them and claim they are good candidates. They see only what they want. They are cut from the same cloth.

I think you see only what you want, I see vast differences between Trump, Clinton and the actions of many of their supporters. But, I also wouldn't expect to agree with who I am going to vote for 100%, nor that of any supporter of any candidate. Politicians are flawed just like everyone else, wait for your own personal Jesus if you want, in the meantime I'm going to participate in electing the next President.

I think you see only what you want, I see vast differences between Trump, Clinton and the actions of many of their supporters. But, I also wouldn't expect to agree with who I am going to vote for 100%, nor that of any supporter of any candidate. Politicians are flawed just like everyone else, wait for your own personal Jesus if you want, in the meantime I'm going to participate in electing the next President.

Who said I wasn't going to participate? Do you have to support Hillary or Trump?

I think that you see only what you want. Trump and Clinton supporters are blind to many things about their candidates.

The flaw in both candidates is on their trustworthiness. To you that may be a small issue, to me I need to elect someone I can trust to make decisions for this country. I can't see Trump doing that and I certainly do not see Clinton doing that.

Forum List

Back