How Biden’s performance exposed the real cheap fakes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“None of the people on that panel understood the scope of the disaster last night. Biden just exposed a vast cover-up, nearly universal among elected Democrats and almost as much within the US national media, designed to keep people in the dark about the president’s mental capacity.

They spent the last four years foisting a near-senile old fool onto a nation at a moment of dire crisis. That includes Axelrod. It includes Bedingfield. It includes Van Jones. It includes the New York Times, the Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, and practically every other establishment media outlet.”

Our “free press” and the entire White House are acting shocked. Acting. We all knew his mental capacity was in severe decline. There’s USMB threads galore going back to 21 on the topic. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knew he was going senile. White House lied about it just last week, accusing Republicans of putting out altered videos making him look like a senile old man. White House deliberately lied to the American people.

Get this load:
“Watergate reporter and long-time Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward said President Biden’s debate performance was a “political hydrogen bomb” and the public deserves to know what really happened.

“I sat there and watched it and I could not believe it. I said, not only is this a political hydrogen bomb for him and the Democratic Party, it, you know — what happened? What happened?” he said”

You could not believe it? Liar.

The Left rant about Russia interfering, when in fact it’s the White House and media who are lying to the American people to try to throw the election.

Related:
A pollster actually got paid to write this:
IMG_2442.jpeg

“None of the people on that panel understood the scope of the disaster last night. Biden just exposed a vast cover-up, nearly universal among elected Democrats and almost as much within the US national media, designed to keep people in the dark about the president’s mental capacity.

They spent the last four years foisting a near-senile old fool onto a nation at a moment of dire crisis. That includes Axelrod. It includes Bedingfield. It includes Van Jones. It includes the New York Times, the Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, and practically every other establishment media outlet.”

Our “free press” and the entire White House are acting shocked. Acting. We all knew his mental capacity was in severe decline. There’s USMB threads galore going back to 21 on the topic. Everyone with a room temperature IQ knew he was going senile. White House lied about it just last week, accusing Republicans of putting out altered videos making him look like a senile old man. White House deliberately lied to the American people.

Get this load:
“Watergate reporter and long-time Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward said President Biden’s debate performance was a “political hydrogen bomb” and the public deserves to know what really happened.

“I sat there and watched it and I could not believe it. I said, not only is this a political hydrogen bomb for him and the Democratic Party, it, you know — what happened? What happened?” he said”

The Left rant about Russia interfering, when in fact it’s the White House and media who are lying to the American people to try to throw the election.

Related:
View attachment 969695

Maybe the debate video we saw was a deep fake.

Get this load:

I could not believe it? Liar.

Related:
View attachment 969695
perfectpost.jpg

likesdumptruck.jpg

Get this load:

Related:
View attachment 969695
LOL Trump "only" benefited by gaining voters. WTF? Do these idiots ever think about what they write?

Forum List

Back