How bout that Blue wave!

Both special elections on Tuesday resulted in the GOP winning by double digits in both contests.

I'd say things are looking quite good for kicking the Democrats out of the house come November.

A BIG boost to this goal is the Democrats own policies of trampling on Americans freedoms.

Missed the "special" in special elections, huh? Both of these seats will be run again in November when there will be a better turnout. And you can bet Democrats will be motivated.
So, take your victory (albeit short) lap. Come talk to me on November 4th.

Missed the "special" in special elections, huh? Both of these seats will be run again in November when there will be a better turnout. And you can bet Democrats will be motivated.

LA mayor just decided his lockdown will last all summer.. Try not to shit your knickers when Trump carries....are you ready? CALIFORNIA...in a landslide of epic proportions. MAGA!

Both special elections on Tuesday resulted in the GOP winning by double digits in both contests.

I'd say things are looking quite good for kicking the Democrats out of the house come November.

A BIG boost to this goal is the Democrats own policies of trampling on Americans freedoms.

Yeah, the Bernie bros will be rushing out to vote for Rapey Joe. No doubt the 85,000 Americans who lost jobs will be rushing out...

:lmao:

Who will you traitors blame this time? Russia?

{
Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. He told me for my book “The Plot Against the President” that he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.

“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”

It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?

And thus began what Patel called “Objective Medusa,” the Nunes team’s investigation of the FBI team that targeted the Trump campaign. Their efforts not only unraveled the collusion myth but also first illuminated the FBI’s crimes and abuses. Their groundwork led, among other things, to Attorney General William Barr’s decision, also Thursday, to drop the DOJ’s case against Gen. Michael Flynn.

The transcripts also represent yet another blow to the media’s credibility. The Obama officials interviewed were among the many sources, like Schiff, the press tapped for its prize-winning collusion reporting. They lied for years about Trump and Russia and the press peddled their narrative without question.}

You traitors are in serious, serious trouble.

Attachments

• 1589644051477.gif
    1589644051477.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 27

LA mayor just decided his lockdown will last all summer.. Try not to shit your knickers when Trump carries....are you ready? CALIFORNIA...in a landslide of epic proportions. MAGA!

I'd love to see Paisano Garcetti, the fake Mexican, go into Boyle Heights and enforce his lockdown...

Let's see, Katie Hill swung a seat in California's 25th Congressional district in 2018 that was Republican for how many years before??...Sure, let me get excited about that.
Again, come see me again in November. My guess even though the seat may stay Republican, the seat in the Oval Office will be filled by a Democrat...and that's really all I'm
concerned with.

If anyone should know about "special" it's you, Tardo.

Small samples with special circumstances

Want to look at the sample from 2018 when Dems got 9 million more votes?

Let's see, Katie Hill swung a seat in California's 25th Congressional district in 2018 that was Republican for how many years before??...Sure, let me get excited about that.
Again, come see me again in November. My guess even though the seat may stay Republican, the seat in the Oval Office will be filled by a Democrat...and that's really all I'm
concerned with.

This freakshow mayor of yours decided it's okay to be on "wet" sand but not "dry" sand. Tell me, how does a person, without a glider, get to wet sand without walking across dry sand? (asking for a friend).

1589644958694.png

Of course...that's why Herr Mueller and his goons kept the HOAX going through October to smear Trump with being a russian collaborator.....which was their goal all along since they knew day one there was nothing to the rumors. That's how Pelousy got her gavel back and Trump got impeached....all Mueller and his gang of commie Jew pettifoggers.

I won't be able to talk to you in November because you won't be here. The shit talkers on the left will suddenly disappear just like in 2016.

concerned with.

This freakshow mayor of yours decided it's okay to be on "wet" sand but not "dry" sand. Tell me, how does a person, without a glider, get to wet sand without walking across dry sand? (asking for a friend).

I live in NH. He isn't my mayor. And the decisions he makes for his own city are up to him and whatever advisors or counselors he has.

Newsom' s picture as a psycho is blanketing Los Angeles. If the beaches are closed all summer as democrats want to do They will be driven out by pitchforks.

I won't be able to talk to you in November because you won't be here. The shit talkers on the left will suddenly disappear just like in 2016.

There were very few left loons around the forum on the morning after the Nov 2016 elections

They were thunderstruck

Not a chance. If by some miracle (or manufactured evidence), the Republicans (and Trump) are back in power come January next year, It'll actually be more fun to be around here.

Proof you are clueless

Forum List

Back