How Can Biden Continue?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I mean, really. He has absolutely no path to win. None. Zero, zip, nodda. We will be approaching a critical part of the race here just after the conventions and Trump would be running all kinds of ads showing everyone from prominent democrats on down saying that Biden should get out of the race, donors doing the same, and media pundits (from everywhere but probably right wing media) doing the same. The airwaves will be pounded with Trump ads showing everyone on Biden's side who said Biden should step down, including Nancy Pelosi admitting that age is a legitimate issue and replays of Biden during the debate. How can you possibly win like that? Do you run your own counter ads, all saying that everyone on your side is wrong?

same as they did in 2020

1720027661799.png

same as they did in 2020

View attachment 970977
Stupid is as stupid does. The left's biggest problem has always been that whenever they do something that doesn't work, the solution is always to do more of what doesn't work.

Trump is a convicted felon and will take democracy away. Trump jumps higher in the polls and gets massive donations. So, what do you do to counter that? Keep on spouting that Trump is a convicted felon and will take democracy away. When the polls in swing states show that voters are more worried about Biden taking democracy away than Trump, what do you do then? Keep on spouting that Trump is a convicted felon and will take democracy away.

Yep, if his opponent was anyone but Trump he would be down by 20 points the polls
Does it really matter? Biden is down in every single swing state but Wisconsin. On top of that, Trump is ahead or within the margin of error in Minnesota, Virginia, New Hampshire, and New Jersey. Not only is the electoral college going to be a large gap but Trump has a very good chance of winning the popular vote. What will you be saying then?

Does it really matter? Biden is down in every single swing state but Wisconsin. On top of that, Trump is ahead or within the margin of error in Minnesota, Virginia, New Hampshire, and New Jersey. Not only is the electoral college going to be a large gap but Trump has a very good chance of winning the popular vote. What will you be saying then?

Nov is still a good ways away, but it is cool for you to count you chickens now.

The same thing I have always been saying, when people are stuck choosing between two equally shitty choices, one cannot be surprised when one of them is chosen.

My life changes not one iota no matter which of them win.

Nov is still a good ways away, but it is cool for you to count you chickens now.

The same thing I have always been saying, when people are stuck choosing between two equally shitty choices, one cannot be surprised when one of them is chosen.

The dems have been counting chickens and they are terrified, absolutely, totally, and completely terrified.

That's what all those who are about to lose say......Every-single-time.

Biden has fallen all of one point, and he just started his ads yesterday.

Why does MAGAterdia want B out of the race if he is so weak,

I mean, really. He has absolutely no path to win. None. Zero, zip, nodda. We will be approaching a critical part of the race here just after the conventions and Trump would be running all kinds of ads showing everyone from prominent democrats on down saying that Biden should get out of the race, donors doing the same, and media pundits (from everywhere but probably right wing media) doing the same. The airwaves will be pounded with Trump ads showing everyone on Biden's side who said Biden should step down, including Nancy Pelosi admitting that age is a legitimate issue and replays of Biden during the debate. How can you possibly win like that? Do you run your own counter ads, all saying that everyone on your side is wrong?
Don't forget, he is running against Trump and for every Dem bad-mouthing Biden, there is a Trump insider to bad-mouth Trump.

Let's hope he stays the course until November and they don't put in a more attractive candidate assuming they would be able to get Kamala to step aside too. The hard core leftists, TDS afflicted, neoMarxists etc. aren't going to vote for Trump no matter what. But with Biden in there maybe a lot of them won't vote. Put in a relative unknown or alternate to Biden/Harris and they might vote for that person as most will normally vote for a ham sandwich if it has a D label.

Forum List

Back