How can we prevent Illegal Invaders from having their "Votes" counted?

Border Czar Kamala and Biden let in 22MM Illegals Alien Invaders for the sole purpose of swaying the election and making up for the shortfall of Americans who find the Globalist America Last democrat brand absolutely toxic

Had Republican controlled cities cheated like democrats and printed up Republican ballots for Illegals, the democrats would have nuked the border

Nevertheless, we have a problem.

They cheated in 2020 and 2022, they WILL cheat again in November.

Left to their own devices, many democrat places will have more votes than citizens, let alone registered voters

The question is: what can Trump and MAGA Republicans (RINOs suck) do to either prevent this or challenge this post election?

I think the RNC has already filed lawsuits. The reason cases were not heard in 2021 was laches, lack of standing because the suits were filed post the 2020 Election Theft Crime of the Century

With open borders what can one expect? Look @ the recent one world without borders islamo invasion of western Europe for an example. Europe is today but a shell of it's former self. A little further back in time a guy named Adolf owned all of Europe without much of a fight. How did Adolf accomplish the feat? Simply with DIVIDE & CONQUER/STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. The statist left of today is simply is using the same tactics that ALL past empires used, divide & conquer & also strength in numbers. The past Egyptian empire was the lone exception to this rule as they lost their entire military due to a freak natural disaster.

Why else would the statist left support illegals in country instead of vetting them properly? One world without borders is just an ongoing project & has been going on since the Akkadian empire. America, like the Third Reich, Babylon, Greece, Roman empire etc. all collapsed or will collapse from the same tactics(it's a proven performer!). Honestly I would not be surprised if our America ends up getting burned to the ground in one hour due to the sheer number of nuclear weapons available today. I am not being deliberately negative on the subject, just using the same tools that anyone into historical sociology would/does use to predict humanities future, @ least as close as possible.

1722382746927.jpeg

Forum List

Back