How can you work inside a office, come to work, turn on your computer and...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Not sign into your work email? Why would someone not want to be able to get the latest work news regarding events, trainings or any upcoming changes? It's so many retarded mutherfuckers in here who sit at their desk and not turn on their work email and don't get important emails

Like today the manager wanted to know what days we want off for Easter vacation and some stupid mutherfuckers never got it. So that means other people were able to send their choices in quickly and they get the leftover days.

I can't be the only person in America who don't turn on their work email first thing in the morning

Not sign into your work email? Why would someone not want to be able to get the latest work news regarding events, trainings or any upcoming changes? It's so many retarded mutherfuckers in here who sit at their desk and not turn on their work email and don't get important emails

Like today the manager wanted to know what days we want off for Easter vacation and some stupid mutherfuckers never got it. So that means other people were able to send their choices in quickly and they get the leftover days.

I can't be the only person in America who don't turn on their work email first thing in the morning

Claim ignorance on things you don't want to deal with

Quit stressing over all those females that find you repugnant and you might can do your job.

Quit stressing over all those females that find you repugnant and you might can do your job.

Not stressed just confused that people have no interest in work emails. Lol

Dear fbj
some people prefer to be told in person,
some prefer calls or texts.
Some just don't follow or keep up with emails.

I think the best combination is to have
direct communications with people
AND tell them when something
important requires email so they know to check.

if it's used IN CONJUNCTION with talking directly,
you're less likely to miss something.

emails are too easily junked up with junk.

too much risk of missing or losing things in the clutter
so a lot of people don't rely on this but use
text or more direct communications

at my last 2 workplaces in warehouse distribution, most of the staff did not have email.
so yes, for mgmt with email it was understood.
but if you want everyone to get notice of something,
meetings were required. Also bilingual support helped a lot.

Not everyone works in a place where it's all uniform.

What is more interesting is how many people have no interest in your fake problems in life...

Your resume. Is fake

I am insane and pills can make me better but the stupidity you suffer from, well that is something you will be stuck with for life...

What is more interesting is how many people have no interest in your fake problems in life...

Your resume. Is fake

I am insane and pills can make me better but the stupidity you suffer from, well that is something you will be stuck with for life...

Log out brucie

Your resume. Is fake

Log out brucie

You would miss my fatherly advice.

Now let me tell you that because someone did not read their email is their problem and not yours unless you were the mental midget that did not get the memo.

Also knowing you those people are afraid to open their email because you might have sent them another photo of you posing as Noxeema Jackson.

So I can understand why they may not want to read any emails with that scary thought.

Now that was my thought of the day for you and remember I never put much effort into responding to you...

Your resume. Is fake

Log out brucie

You would miss my fatherly advice.

Now let me tell you that because someone did not read their email is their problem and not yours unless you were the mental midget that did not get the memo.

Also knowing you those people are afraid to open their email because you might have sent them another photo of you posing as Noxeema Jackson.

So I can understand why they may not want to read any emails with that scary thought.

Now that was my thought of the day for you and remember I never put much effort into responding to you...

I explained why in the original post why they should have had their email on today

Work stuff belongs at work. Home stuff belongs at home. Never mix the two.

Work stuff belongs at work. Home stuff belongs at home. Never mix the two.

I'm talking about work email. Are you retarded Mongo?

Forum List

Back