How come "white struggling QB's" only get this excuse when the team is not winning???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He has no offensive line?

That is the weakest fucking excuse of all time for a QB. If he has a weak line then get the ball out quicker or learning to be fast and run. My point no QB is sacked on every down so what is he doing when he does get time????????????

But the black man is expected to jump of the defense and run down the field. White QB,. not the case lol

That is the weakest fucking excuse of all time for a QB. If he has a weak line then get the ball out quicker or learning to be fast and run. My point no QB is sacked on every down so what is he doing when he does get time????????????

But the black man is expected to jump of the defense and run down the field. White QB,. not the case lol
Do they have teams in Africa?

The fuck is you talking about

Yes only they are called kidnappers and murderers.

The fuck is you talking about
Damn they don’t even have a football team in Africa ? Mud huts and no football lol

Dak needs Zeke to sign a deal homie, and for Amari's foot to heal

Dak needs Zeke to sign a deal homie, and for Amari's foot to heal

Offensive line is a BS excuse

mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm....sho is ruff foh da black main in dis here werld suh...mmmmmmm....gon break deeze chaaaaiiinns....lord gon break deeze chaaaaaaiiiins.

There...happy?

Offensive line is a BS excuse

Cowboys line is solid, not that I care about the Cowboys. Go Niners

If a QB doesnt have the skills to adjust if the oline is not that strong then he should not be in the NFL. Anyone on this board can throw passes all day if they are well protected and not getting pressured by the defense. What any QB needs to show is how they handle pressure and adjust their game.

Bull shit! We had oh gosh, who was it? Joe Money Mentored him, and we had him for 2 years, no offensive line at that time.
He got crushed, but went on to win a Superbowl.

Steve Young! Oh yeah, he learned from Joe Money.

Vinny Testeverde left here and won a Superbowl, too.

Having proper protection means a lot.

It sucks when the owners don't help your quarterback. :(

I think we have crap now. Coaches aren't even good.
They need to bring the old men back, dammit! They know what's up.

Bull shit! We had oh gosh, who was it? Joe Money Mentored him, and we had him for 2 years, no offensive line at that time.

Im referring to when it comes to that pussy by the name of Eli. The excuse for him the past 5 years has been he don't have a oline so he gets a pass to keep failing

Im referring to when it comes to that pussy by the name of Eli. The excuse for him the past 5 years has been he don't have a oline so he gets a pass to keep failing

He could never win another game and he's still won a couple Superbowls.

I've seen him scramble and pull off some crazy-ass plays.

He's one of the best ever, STFU.

Dude, nobody has played a game yet. But just in case you’re unsure, the cowboys have a below average franchise Qb and a star running back who will be below average in 2 years. They have no foreseeable path to the Super Bowl.

He could never win another game and he's still won a couple Superbowls.

I've seen him scramble and pull off some crazy-ass plays.

He's one of the best ever, STFU.

One of the best ever and missed the playoffs 7 out of 9 seasons? Please log out and come back tomorrow. asap

Dude, nobody has played a game yet. But just in case you’re unsure, the cowboys have a below average franchise Qb and a star running back who will be below average in 2 years. They have no foreseeable path to the Super Bowl.

If he fails I am not blaming the oline

Doug Williams got his black ass thoroughly kicked, until he lined up behind The Hogs in Warshington DC.

The OP is full of shit.

Doug Williams got his black ass thoroughly kicked, until he lined up behind The Hogs in Warshington DC.

The OP is full of shit.

You and me both know that no Black QB would be in the NFL for 5 seasons as a starter if his team missed the playoffs for 5 straight seasons. Doug had one a SB and was benched 2 years later

Eli has had more not so good seasons then good. But what counts in the NFL is winning Super Bowls. He has 2 of them. And a perfect demeanor for New York City. On the issue you speak about. The talking heads on TV gush about black quarterbacks all day long. And there is a difference between light skinned black QB's and dark skinned black QB's. The darker the more juice they throw into them as potential draft picks as an example. After in the league a few years you nary a peep from the talking heads if the QB does not do as they advertised him to. If you are a GM this could be maddening and a walking on eggshell situation when drafting. I fully believe GM's like pocket passers better then runners and those who throw the ball quickly. And are not as keen on gunslingers unless they win.

Eli has had more not so good seasons then good. But what counts in the NFL is winning Super Bowls. He has 2 of them. And a perfect demeanor for New York City. On the issue you speak about. The talking heads on TV gush about black quarterbacks all day long. And there is a difference between light skinned black QB's and dark skinned black QB's. The darker the more juice they throw into them as potential draft picks as an example. After in the league a few years you nary a peep from the talking heads if the QB does not do as they advertised him to. If you are a GM this could be maddening and a walking on eggshell situation when drafting. I fully believe GM's like pocket passers better then runners and those who throw the ball quickly. And are not as keen on gunslingers unless they win.

huh? he missed the playoffs seven out of 9 seasons. Good Night

Forum List

Back