How come "white struggling QB's" only get this excuse when the team is not winning???

He has no offensive line?

That is the weakest fucking excuse of all time for a QB. If he has a weak line then get the ball out quicker or learning to be fast and run. My point no QB is sacked on every down so what is he doing when he does get time????????????

But the black man is expected to jump of the defense and run down the field. White QB,. not the case lol

We got spoiled with Moon, Cunningham, Vick and so on that we just figured a Black QB need no offensive line unlike those whimpy white boys that can not run...

Aaron rodgers can run

That is because the NFC North is the slow motion part of the NFL...

Look Black QB's are consider more athletic than your average white QB...

Moon was the greatest QB to ever watch...
I disagree. Randall Cunningham was worth the price of a ticket by himself. Never won the championship. May have deserved better.

That is the weakest fucking excuse of all time for a QB. If he has a weak line then get the ball out quicker or learning to be fast and run. My point no QB is sacked on every down so what is he doing when he does get time????????????

But the black man is expected to jump of the defense and run down the field. White QB,. not the case lol

We got spoiled with Moon, Cunningham, Vick and so on that we just figured a Black QB need no offensive line unlike those whimpy white boys that can not run...

Aaron rodgers can run

I disagree. Randall Cunningham was worth the price of a ticket by himself. Never won the championship. May have deserved better.

he never won the championship because of shitty coaching

I havent watched a jets game since the afro boogie started taking a knee
I dont miss it ...its not all that hard to miss those friggin LOSER Jets to

I havent watched a jets game since the afro boogie started taking a knee

who afro boohie

Aaron rodgers can run

he never won the championship because of shitty coaching
I remember Buddy Ryan saying to just give him five great plays a game. The Eagles had some outstanding defenses but no luck. Randall had little luck also. Randall's best chance was with the Vikings.

I haven't watched a jets game since the afro boogie started taking a knee

who afro boohie
Heres a hint
:afro:

just boogie it

I haven't watched a jets game since the afro boogie started taking a knee

who afro boohie
Heres a hint
:afro:

just boogie it

I see you one of those stupid mutherfuckers

Blacks are used to running after watermelons.

Why are you the way you are?

Why are you the way you are?
They try to run the melon home before the cops catch them.

NFL is racist/discriminatory--it's mostly black--and you talk about white QBs????!!!!!!
...then the jackasses have the nerve to protest against cops defending themselves = DUMB

Forum List

Back