🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how cool is this?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
May I ask why you're wearing that hat," said the 43rd chief executive, a former owner of the Texas Rangers, as he reached out to shake Love's hand.

Bush, who looked relaxed and was wearing the U.S. red and navy uniforms, was a popular figure at the opening ceremonies.

"Boy, do we miss you," a fan called out after the crowd chanted "43, 43" when he was introduced.

Hunter Mahan, who was playing in the first match with Brandt Snedeker, found his wife Kandi and baby daughter, Zoe, in the crowd and brought them over to Bush, a fellow Texan.

Bush slipped back into politician mode and bent over to kiss Zoe, who was born in July, then posed for pictures with the entire family.

Internationals fete Couples at ceremony

May I ask why you're wearing that hat," said the 43rd chief executive, a former owner of the Texas Rangers, as he reached out to shake Love's hand.

Bush, who looked relaxed and was wearing the U.S. red and navy uniforms, was a popular figure at the opening ceremonies.

"Boy, do we miss you," a fan called out after the crowd chanted "43, 43" when he was introduced.

Hunter Mahan, who was playing in the first match with Brandt Snedeker, found his wife Kandi and baby daughter, Zoe, in the crowd and brought them over to Bush, a fellow Texan.

Bush slipped back into politician mode and bent over to kiss Zoe, who was born in July, then posed for pictures with the entire family.

Internationals fete Couples at ceremony

Kissing babies?

Where did he think that one up?

I just thought it was cool
as much hate that has been directed at this man, he deserves so much more
he was 10 times the leader BHO will ever be

Thats not what Cheney thought

OMG. That is why we are screwed in America. Both have been taking a wrecking ball to America. And yet the partisans cheerlead.

You libs are so jealous
8 years
7 of low UE
from 9-11 we went down to a defict of 162 billion
no shut downs
no bills forced down your throats when you did not have any power
bi partisan politics until the end

Mu god what a mess this is
yea I can see BHO ahowing up at this event and some-one shouting out "we sure miss this"

If your idea of a leader is someone who ignores warnings on potential terrorists attacks, who starts unnecessary wars that he does not fund, who makes promises he ignores, and who ignores American citizens who are caught in a national disaster, then yes, bush is a great leader.

If your idea of a leader is someone who ignores warnings on potential terrorists attacks, who starts unnecessary wars that he does not fund, who makes promises he ignores, and who ignores American citizens who are caught in a national disaster, then yes, bush is a great leader.

You sure no how to regurgitate spin and hyperbole.

What will you do for your next act?

My post just demonstrated I'm not a partisan, and you call me a "lib" which demonstrates that you are a partisan GOPer.

No what I read into your response was that both were as bad as the other
yet the defict
the UE rate
recover from 9-11 compared to the recovery of 2008 and how we did says allot
Becuase the 8 years we had under W and the last 5 under BHO are night and day
That is a simple fact

Forum List

Back